Dancing With The Stars, Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Will Jerry finally get booted??

WTF did they do to that Duran Duran song? :huh: :butchered:

Emmit's mambo was good... I like fast-paced, upbeat salsa/mambo songs.

Doozer61 said:

i was busy :wink:

in bed? :hmm:

Jerry's gotta go. He's not even in league with these other dancers. The joke or 'entertainment' of it must end tonight! I thought the rest were pretty good last night, especially the 2nd dance. The first ones put me to sleep :yawn:

Aw.......

people.com

Jerry Springer has lamented for weeks that the other partners on Dancing with the Stars exhibit far more talent. But the talk-show host is glad he lasted long enough to learn the fox trot. "I'm going to do two dances at (my daughter) Katie's (December) wedding and I think the fox trot will be my other dance." The first, of course, being the waltz, which he did several weeks ago in the competition. He also may have found what he's going to wear for it. "I loved the tuxedo," Springer said of his fox-trot attire. "I'm going to see if I can buy it from ABC. It's a nice suit. I want to wear it to the wedding. Plus, when I die they can lay me out in it."

Jerry's dancing skills left something to be desired, but he was very entertaining, and it was quite endearing to see that he truly was working hard and trying to do his best. I give him a lot of credit.

I saw an ad on late night TV last night that Dancing witht he Stars is going to go on cross country tour and I think it said beginning in San Diego starting in December..... Lachey, Mario, some of the stars from the 1st 2 seasons all joining in. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

Do you really think that was the "bottom" two? I thought they said it was in no particular order. But once he was there with Monique, she must have known at that point she was gone, with Mario seeming to be the favorite. I don't know who I'm rooting for I like all 3 of them... :hmm:

These are the ones listed for my local venue on the tour that goes on sale tomorrow

The all-star team hitting the road includes Season One's Joey McIntyre partnering with Season Three's Kym Johnson, Season Two winners Drew Lachey & Cheryl Burke, Lisa Rinna & Louis Van Amstel, Season Three's Joey Lawrence & Edyta Sliwinska, Willa Ford & Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Harry Hamlin pairing with Karina Smirnoff.

That is definitely not worth 48.50 or 58.50 to me

I agree Doozer about that damn Mario smirk. I was so done with it weeks ago! I don't even like to watch him, he makes me so mad!

And Mrs S you are right, I wouldn't pay $50 to see a Dancing with the Stars show live......crazy!

Back
Top Bottom