Dancing With The Stars, Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Emmitt Smith was awesome..the guy is so competitive you know he was thinking that he was going to wreck the otehr contestants next week-if anything just to beat Jerry Rice:wink:

This show surprised me-I didn't really like last season but I LOVED last night. Jerry Springer was adorable and I love how he said he wanted to learn to dance so he could dance at his daughter's wedding. SO CUTE!!

U2democrat said:
:lol:

I just watched it...poor Tucker he was about as bad as I expected. I'm still supporting him though. He's having fun that's all that matters.

I'm with you U2dem.....Tucker had spirit and was having fun with it no matter what. Too bad he didn't make it. I was hoping Shanna would get the boot. I didn't even vote, I am waiting till next week and thruought the season.

And Emmet's HOT :combust: Jerry Rice could cut the rug but he was tall and lanky. Emmett's compact and muscular but that boy can BUST A MOVE!

One week and counting till next show! :ohmy:

:sad:

I had even put up a photo of me w/Tucker on my door encouraging people to vote. :sigh:

Ah well, at least he had fun, and the last thing I need is another TV show taking up my time :lol:

It is sad that I totally remember that episode of Saved By the Bell?:(

You should find out why his marriage broke up-let's just say I would never vote for him b/c of that:madspit:

Yay mambo & quickstep! I love to watch both. I liked the first two mambos but WTF @ the song Criss Cross Jump??? :barf: Terrible. And I really find it hard to believe that Mario Lopez has never danced before :eyebrow: He looks like he's been dancing for years. I cant help but love JERRY! JERRY! :love: :lol:

MrsSpringsteen said:
The music on that show is just dreadful, it's so cheesy.

I totally agree with you. But for me, the retro throwback premise, D-list celebrities, and horrible cheesy music are all part of the show's twisted appeal. I hate myself in the morning, but I still watch every week.:nerd:

Mario HAS been dancing for years and I just can't help but BOO him when he shows up on the screen! So unfair for him to be on the show under false pretenses, cute dimples or no......I was glad that he and his partner were scored low last night! I also love the "Jerry! Jerry!" chant! Even the other contestants in the green room are chanting it with the audience! Everyone is into it. I was shocked that his dance partner pulled this week off after her injury. That took some guts! I also was wondering WTF about that crap song Shanna and her partner chose. By the way, does anyone have any idea WHO chooses the music on this show? Does the show choose it or the individual couples or the dance instructors? I'd really be interested to know.

Looking forward to tonite.

I thought he told them he never danced? Or am I getting him confused with someone else?

I love Jerry.. I dont know why but I am totally rooting for him :lol:

Sicy said:

I love Jerry.. I dont know why but I am totally rooting for him :lol:

ME TOO!!!! There is something so sweet about him and his partner's accent is the best!! I feel bad for Willa Ford though, I think she is really good and super pretty. This show really is a popularity contest on so many levels:eyebrow:

ljclary said:

ME TOO!!!! There is something so sweet about him and his partner's accent is the best!! I feel bad for Willa Ford though, I think she is really good and super pretty. This show really is a popularity contest on so many levels:eyebrow:

Willa is definitely one of the better dancers. Unfortunately for her, I don't think a lot of people watching even know who she is. I'm guessing she'll probably go next week.

MrsSpringsteen said:
It's so weird, I always though Jerry Springer was such a complete jerk until I saw him on DWTS.

I know! I like him soooo much more since DWTS! I look forward to chanting "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!" along with everyone else across America. My neighbors must think I'm nuts!

Back
Top Bottom