Dancing With The Stars, Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonochick said:
Is it sad that seeing Emmitt dancing to MC Hammer probably ranks among the Top 100 highlights of my life? :love:

No way this is not sad at all! I wish I had recorded it because I enjoyed that dance more than any other all this season. I was out tonite and just checked here to see who won and I have to say I am beyond thrilled it was Emmit and Cheryl. Mario and his partner were good but I've felt it was unfair that Mario lied about his dance background. The fans spoke! I voted for Emmit, I am soooo glad he won!

That Karina was seriously pissed :giggle: I thought her comment that Mario was the real champion to her or whatever she said exactly was in poor taste. Maybe they can get married and he can cheat on her too at the bachelor party :wink:

He should have known going in that it isn't just all about dancing (if it was they would just leave it to the judges, and how did he think Kelly Monaco won?), and I don't agree with his comment about Karina either. I think Cheryl is an amazing dancer, and so is Edyta. They can both certainly hold a candle to her and then some.

"Apparently world-class dancing wasn't enough. That wasn't the criteria it was based on," a dejected Lopez told PEOPLE. "I don't really care about the trophy. I just wanted to win for Karina. She is honestly the best dancer in the world. No disrespect to the other girls on this show, but they don't hold a candle to her."

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:

"Apparently world-class dancing wasn't enough. That wasn't the criteria it was based on," a dejected Lopez told PEOPLE. "I don't really care about the trophy. I just wanted to win for Karina. She is honestly the best dancer in the world. No disrespect to the other girls on this show, but they don't hold a candle to her."

:down:

You know, his cockiness bit him in the ass, didn't it? I was so glad to see Emmitt get that trophy. Based on no dancing or acting background whatsoever, he truly became what this show is supposed to be about... a wonderful dancer. :up:

I think his cockiness/perceived cockiness is what caused him to come in second-most people don't like that and can recognize it even behind dimples and grins and phoniness. That's the way he came across to me.

MrsSpringsteen said:
I think his cockiness/perceived cockiness is what caused him to come in second-most people don't like that and can recognize it even behind dimples and grins and phoniness. That's the way he came across to me.

Did you see his mom say that if he didn't win the trophy she would make him one? :rolleyes:

:barf:

No wonder he is so cocky.

Mario is a fabulous dancer, I will give him that...but I couldn't stand his cockiness and how he came off as being so full of himself. If I had to see him smirk one more time...:down: Emmitt not only is a talented dancer, but he has such a warmth about him...he's very charming and humble. I so want to give him a big hug. :love:

I think the thing that annoyed me the most about Mario is that he had to emphasize rolling his R EVERYTIME he said Karina's name. This would be fine if not for the fact that she is from Russia and he never rolled his Rs on anything else he said. It drove me batty:madwife:

I'm so glad Emmitt won-he is a runningback for Christsakes!! He is exactly what this contest should have been about.YIPPEE!!!

My mom and I are going to the Dancing with the Stars concert in San Jose tonite :nerd:

Here's a few crappy ass pics I took.
We were entirely too far away for any kind of pics, but it was fun!!!

dwts.jpg

joeyedyta2.jpg

joeyedyta.jpg

joeyedyta3.jpg

Joey & Edyta

drewlisa.jpg

Lisa Rinna

cheryl.jpg

Drew & Cheryl

stars.jpg

sambamaybe.jpg

groupshot.jpg

endinggood.jpg

The only pic that came out.

:lol: cheesy definately being the key word!!

Oh ya how could I forget Joey's bald head and his buffed arm :drool:

joeyshead2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom