Dancing with the Stars 6 - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-18-2008, 02:24 AM   #16
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64

And note to Priscilla Presley - why couldn't you just age gracefully & skip all the plastic surgery.
omg her face is so gross

Old 03-18-2008, 04:26 AM   #17
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Can she smile?

A couple of the guys were surprisingly good. Gutenberg sure has a great and fun attitude. Not so sure about Adam Corolla though.

Old 03-18-2008, 09:04 PM   #18
Blue Crack Overdose

From TMA this afternoon:

The headline isn't huge, but it's kinda interesting. Shannon Elizabeth could turn into Shannon Elizabitch. The makeup department is on rouge alert. They think she's got incredible diva potential and she's already shunned the makeup artist assigned to her.

On the other side of the rhinestone onesie, Marlee Matlin is the crew fav. She even brings her own hair stuff so the makeup people are loving her.

Penn Jillette is all business. He was sitting on stairs on the CBS lot, near the "Idol" stage, holding one phone to his ear, texting with another and there was a third phone next to him that may or may not be his.

And then there's Bruno, more like Brutus -- shirtless, tanning and smoking outside. Our spy says he's "got quite a physique." Hairless -- unclear if he shaves.
Old 03-19-2008, 01:45 AM   #19
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

I like Shannon Elizabeth and I was amazed at Marlee's performance. So many people cant dance and they can hear the music. I have a feeling she will go far.

Rubber face really needs to lay off the cheek implants. I cant even concentrate on her dancing because her face reminds me of that catlady chick that's had like a bazillion plastic surgeries.

The little hyper girl needs a valium or something
Old 03-19-2008, 03:57 AM   #20
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 10:59 PM
I agree with your comments on Matlin, Rubber face (though Lisa looked fine in the audience) and hyper girl. Kristy was pretty good!
Old 03-19-2008, 09:05 AM   #21
New Yorker

Local Time: 01:59 AM
It was so nice to see Kristy Y. again...she was beautiful last night
Old 03-19-2008, 10:37 AM   #22
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Sicy

omg her face is so gross
I agree. She freaked me out when I was flipping through the channels last night.
Old 03-19-2008, 03:59 PM   #23
Blue Crack Addict

Cheryl Burke's rep is denying that her client was involved in an affair with her then "Dancing With the Stars" co-star Drew Lachey. In a statement to TMZ, she claims, "The story that Cheryl is involved with Drew Lachey started 2 years ago when they were partners on Dancing with the Stars, it wasn't true then and it isn't true now."

Rumors of an alleged affair began when married dad Drew Lachey was partnered with Burke during the second season of "DWTS." Star is reporting some salacious details about how the alleged affair was found out by Cheryl's then-boyfriend Matthew Lawrence, kid brother of Joey Lawrence. The two were pretty much caught red-handed - or rather red-mouthed. Whoa!

According to Star, "sources say Matthew found his girlfriend cheating when he went to retrieve something from her dressing room." Lawrence ran out screaming after catching the two engaged in oral sex. Holy fox trot!

Once they were found out, says the mag, Drew threatened the Lawrence brothers to keep them from going public with the affair.

And we thought all the drama went down on the dance floor.

UPDATE: Star mag tells us "We have spent eight weeks investigating the Drew & Cheryl story, and we would never have run it if there was any doubt about its veracity. We had planned to run it last month, but after strong denials from Drew's and Cheryl's reps we went back and revisited all our sources and in the process found new ones who confirmed the story. We are satisfied that Drew and Cherly did indeed have an affair."

http://www.starmagazine.com/dancing_...ing/news/14004
Old 03-19-2008, 08:51 PM   #24
Blue Crack Overdose

Kristy was amazing, she is my favorite altho Marlee was really very good. I am so much more awe-inspired by her dancing with her disability compared to the pathetic wooden legged heather Mills. I have to say I was surprised by Priscilla's performance despite her face Nice to see LM in the audience supporting her mother Agree the hyper girl needs some good tranquilizers and to have her mouth duct taped

Aside from the recent Cheryl Burke - Drew Lachey rumors (she strikes me as such a bitch type) I think it will be a fun season.
Old 03-19-2008, 08:58 PM   #25
Blue Crack Overdose

Maybe this is why hyper girl is so hyper:

Dancing contestant Marissa Jaret Winokur expectingMarch 19, 2008 at 12:19 pm · Filed under And more, Actor/Actress

Former Hairspray star and current Dancing with the Stars contestant Marissa Jaret Winokur is expecting her first child, reports People.com.

Winokur, 35, survived cervical cancer seven years and reports that a surrogate mother is 5 months along with her baby. “[The year] 2008 is beginning to be the best year of my life,” she says.

This will be the first child for Winokur and her husband, King of the Hill writer Judah Miller.

“I don’t care if I win or lose Dancing with the Stars because I know when the show is over I will have the best prize – a baby. After cancer I never thought I’d have a baby. This is truly the best time of my life,” she says.

Congratulations to the couple!
Old 03-24-2008, 08:50 PM   #26
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Location: Somewhere between The Edge, Matt Bellamy and Brian Fallon
Local Time: 01:59 AM
i got a little dizzy watching them all walk down the stairs at the beginning.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:46 PM   #27
Blue Crack Overdose

It's almost on here on the West Coast!
Old 03-24-2008, 10:17 PM   #28
Blue Crack Overdose

I just found this on TMZ about Priscilla's face:

Priscilla Presley Victim of Phony Cosmetic Doc
Posted Mar 24th 2008 2:15PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Priscilla Presley is the victim of a botched cosmetic procedure. What's worse -- it was at the hands of a gigolo who was sent to prison for perpetrating an injectable scam on Hollywood's elite.

Priscilla, whose face looks ... strange on "Dancing with the Stars," went to Dr. Daniel Serrano around 2003. Serrano was a good-looking doc from Argentina who hooked into Hollywood's social A-list and started giving them what he claimed were miracle injections that worked better than Botox.

In fact, Serrano was injecting industrial, low-grade silicone similar to what's used to lubricate auto parts in Argentina into the faces of these women. Several women, including Shawn King, Larry's wife, and Diane Richie, Lionel's wife at the time, held injection parties in their homes, with Serrano needling them with the non-FDA approved drug that he had smuggled in to the U.S. Shawn King has said the injections created a lump in her lip that made it difficult to speak and drink liquids. Serrano charged between $300 and $500 a pop.

But wait, it gets worse. Serrano wasn't even a licensed doc in the U.S. The injections caused lumps, paralysis and holes in the faces of some of the women (and some men) he injected.

Serrano, who was nicknamed Dr. Jiffy Lube, was indicted by the Feds for smuggling drugs, and the conspiracy and use of unapproved drugs. He was convicted, and last week he was released and is currently being investigated by federal immigration officials and could be deported.

BTW, Diane Richie was also indicted as an accomplice. She pled out and was placed on probation.

As for Priscilla -- who had no idea she was being injected with silicone -- we're told she's undergoing corrective work.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:46 AM   #29
Blue Crack Addict

I am truly amazed at Marlee Matlin. Actually, I am in awe. Last night while we watched her dance, I put the TV on mute because I wanted to know what it was like for her. Amazing!

I just hope she has the fan base to continue in this competition. I was also happy to see her L Word lover, Jennifer Beals, in the audience cheering her on.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:48 AM   #30
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230
I just found this on TMZ about Priscilla's face:

Priscilla Presley Victim of Phony Cosmetic Doc
Posted Mar 24th 2008 2:15PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Priscilla Presley is the victim of a botched cosmetic procedure. What's worse -- it was at the hands of a gigolo who was sent to prison for perpetrating an injectable scam on Hollywood's elite.

Priscilla, whose face looks ... strange on "Dancing with the Stars," went to Dr. Daniel Serrano around 2003. Serrano was a good-looking doc from Argentina who hooked into Hollywood's social A-list and started giving them what he claimed were miracle injections that worked better than Botox.

In fact, Serrano was injecting industrial, low-grade silicone similar to what's used to lubricate auto parts in Argentina into the faces of these women. Several women, including Shawn King, Larry's wife, and Diane Richie, Lionel's wife at the time, held injection parties in their homes, with Serrano needling them with the non-FDA approved drug that he had smuggled in to the U.S. Shawn King has said the injections created a lump in her lip that made it difficult to speak and drink liquids. Serrano charged between $300 and $500 a pop.

But wait, it gets worse. Serrano wasn't even a licensed doc in the U.S. The injections caused lumps, paralysis and holes in the faces of some of the women (and some men) he injected.

Serrano, who was nicknamed Dr. Jiffy Lube, was indicted by the Feds for smuggling drugs, and the conspiracy and use of unapproved drugs. He was convicted, and last week he was released and is currently being investigated by federal immigration officials and could be deported.

BTW, Diane Richie was also indicted as an accomplice. She pled out and was placed on probation.

As for Priscilla -- who had no idea she was being injected with silicone -- we're told she's undergoing corrective work.

I don't get why these women and men even want that shit injected in the first place. Ok, I do, but ugh, that skeeves me out just thinking about it.

Tags
dance, reality tv