Dancing with the Stars - Page 11 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-25-2006, 06:35 PM   #151
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:17 AM
What the hell is everyone's problem with Stacey? She's had previous dance training; So WHAT? She's CLEARLY, FAR AND AWAY, THE BEST OF THE THREE FINALISTS. You can't tell who's the professional and who's the 'celebrity' when she's dancing.

And it doesn't hurt that she's

She should win. Drew should come in second. Jerry should come in a distant third.

Stacey should win. She is the best dancer on the show this year. She was in the first episode and she is now.

Old 02-25-2006, 07:01 PM   #152
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 06:17 AM
I agree, but something tells me that Drew will be the winner.

Old 02-25-2006, 07:58 PM   #153
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 10:17 PM
I just found out that Stacy had previous dance experience, don't know why I didn't hear that before now. Coulda fooled me. She looks like a ballerina with the long legs and arms but I think she is too thin and in my opinion she lacks in her performing, not in style. She seems stiff and doesn't show she is truly enjoying the music and her dancing like others.

I've been rooting for Drew and Cheryl all along. I think they will win, and deservedly so. I give Jerry Rice soooooo much credit and respect for having done this and shown so much improvement. I enjoy watching him and his partner a lot.
Old 02-25-2006, 09:04 PM   #154
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230
She looks like a ballerina with the long legs and arms but I think she is too thin and in my opinion she lacks in her performing, not in style. She seems stiff and doesn't show she is truly enjoying the music and her dancing like others.
Are we watching the same person?

She seems COMPLETELY relaxed to me, completely the opposite of stiff. And I think she is enjoying the music and the dancing very much - she has said as much. I really, really don't get what you're seeing.

And her body is incredible. As a guy, I am like this when how well-defined she is. I don't think she's too skinny at all. She is
Old 02-26-2006, 05:51 AM   #155
Blue Crack Overdose

We are all entitled to our own views and opinions.
Old 02-26-2006, 08:52 AM   #156
Blue Crack Addict

I just don't think it's fair to have someone w/ that much dance training on that show. It should be as level a playing field as possible. Yes Stacy is beautiful and has a great body, but that's not the competition. And I thought her Saturday Night Fever (I think that was the music, can't remember) dance sucked

I think Stacy is a very good dancer but I prefer Drew and his partner.
Old 02-26-2006, 11:15 AM   #157
War Child

Local Time: 02:17 AM
Oh I am sick of Stacy-yup she's pretty-yup she'd blond-yup she can dance-however!! I am so sick of hearing about her legs!! Call it jealousy whatever!! I just think Drew is more fun to watch.

Also in iterviews Stacy does not seem like the most appreciative person. I believe one of her comments was "if you don't vote for me I am going to kick your ass" joke or not it was lame.
Old 02-26-2006, 03:53 PM   #158
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 06:17 AM
The last show is on tonight!
Old 02-26-2006, 04:46 PM   #159
Blue Crack Addict

Old 02-26-2006, 09:16 PM   #160
ONE
love, blood, life

Stacey being eliminated before Jerry is a joke. It's bullshit.

If you disagree, you are wrong.
Old 02-26-2006, 10:20 PM   #161
Blue Crack Overdose

I am hoping it goes Drew and Cheryl 1st followed by Jerry and his partner then Stacy and her partner. I am sick of Stacy. She does nothing for me and I don't enjoy watching she and her partner dance.
Old 02-27-2006, 01:35 AM   #162
Blue Crack Overdose

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S to Drew and Cheryl! Awesome win! And to Jerry Rice and his partner coming in 2nd.
Old 02-27-2006, 05:01 AM   #163
ONE
love, blood, life

Anyone with two functioning eyes and even an elementary knowledge of dancing can see that Jerry is and was far, FAR below the level that Stacy and Drew were dancing at.

Even though I wanted Stacy to win, I don't really mind Drew winning that much, but I mind Stacy being eliminated before Jerry BIG TIME. It's bullshit. It's an insult to dancing. The public shouldn't have a say in who wins these things.

Stacy was far and away the best dancer in the competition, Drew was very good, and Jerry was just bad. I respect the effort he put into it, but sometimes either you got it or you don't, and he doesn't.

I really don't see how one couldn't enjoy Stacy's dancing. She was damn near perfect in most of her dances, and she did with grace and style. She got robbed. I wouldn't have minded her getting 2nd place THAT much, but 3rd place for her is ridiculous, especially when Jerry Rice is ahead of her.

Just say no to public participation in Season 3(If there is one).

Congrats to Drew and Cheryl.
Old 02-27-2006, 08:09 AM   #164
Blue Crack Addict

It's not just a dance contest, if it was ABC would eliminate the public voting. John O'Hurley was better last time than Kelly Monaco, but Kelly won because of the General Hospital fans and because of horny guy voters

So likability, etc are factors. Lisa Rinna was a good dancer (I thought) but she was voted off before Jerry Rice. Also Jerry had the "underdog" dancer factor in his favor, and I thought he was definitely most improved. I think people want to root for someone who doesn't have the training/talent but busts his butt and is such a gentleman and good sport while doing it.

It's only a silly TV show
Old 02-27-2006, 11:34 AM   #165
Blue Crack Addict

It is only a silly show. And now it's over.

But I agree, I know Jerry was only there because his fans voted like hell to keep him. He was most improved. Stacy irritated me and it was not fair for someone to have that much prior dance training to come in there like an amatuer. If Stacy was not there, Lisa might have made it to the final.

And the same thing can be said of Master P and Giselle. He should have been the second one voted off, yet they went with Tatum and then Giselle.

Anyway, it is only a silly show. And now it's over.