Damn technology!Damn!Damn!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nate Dogg

Refugee
So I get a DVD player(early birthday present...), I get home, only to find out my TV is too old to be hooked up to it. The only way I can do it is through my VCR. If any of you have tried it that way, you'd know it just doesn't work right(copy protection in the DVDs makes the picture weird colors)....so now I get to stare at my new DVD player until next week, when I can go get a new TV with AV jacks.... Fuck!!!!

------------------
N A T E

Does love light up your Christmas tree?
The next minute you're blowing a fuse
and the cartoon network turns into the news...

Technology is a real bitch sometimes.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Dont trip!! Same thing happened to me! You have to buy a RF Modulator and just plug everything into there. I got mine at blockbuster believe it or not.. but I'm sure you can get them anywhere and they're only $30 !

Trust me, I was like, shit! I have to buy a new tv!! Until my landlord helped me out and let me know what I needed to do.

Um... speaking of technology... I have a question. Just a little while ago, something happened to my comp so every webpage I go to has large font on it. It's really annoying, and I dunno how to fix it. Anyone know what to do?
It's pissing the crap out of me, if that's possible.

Oh thank God someone finally answered. Haha, actually Sicy, I have no idea... I'm afraid it might be acting like that b/c I have low disk space right now... I dunno.
Reinstalling may help. Thanks girl!

If you have low disk space, remember to delete your temporary internet files through your browsers options.

Also, defragment your hard drive some night while you're sleeping. If you've never done that, I guarantee it will help your comp!

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Dont trip!! Same thing happened to me! You have to buy a RF Modulator and just plug everything into there. I got mine at blockbuster believe it or not.. but I'm sure you can get them anywhere and they're only $30 !

Trust me, I was like, shit! I have to buy a new tv!! Until my landlord helped me out and let me know what I needed to do.

Thanks,Sicy...I didn't know that..Of course,my TV is a piece of crap, so I might still get a new one...
decisions, decisions....
icon7.gif

------------------
N A T E

Does love light up your Christmas tree?
The next minute you're blowing a fuse
and the cartoon network turns into the news...

Back
Top Bottom