DAMN!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i've been working on my telecomm essay for the last 15 hours. now i'm almost done and i've got the hiccups...bad!
big deal right?
NO!
my girlfriend has a final in like 6 hours and is a very light sleeper so i cannot go up to bed cause she will be awake the moment i walk in.
any good suggestions for getting rid of hiccups?

that was the most un-kobayashi like post ever.

------------------
"I want to replace the bands in the charts now, because I think we're better." -- Bono, 1979

Well, I've heard this one works:
Get a glass of water, bend over, so you're kind of "drinking upside-down." When you take a drink, drink from the opposite side of the glass, like from where you'd normally take a sip from. There's a good chance that you won't understand what I just said. Sorry.

mocool, I know exactly the trick you're talking about! I do it too.

Another one is to draw a really deep breath, as deep as you can, and hold your breath til you feel like bursting. It works every time.

Hold your nose and drink water- it always works for me, even though it does sound strange

some ppl think being firghtened gets rid of hiccups, so if all else fails, run down a motorway/highway whatever or in avlarge field of bulls/ scray animals and get them to chase you
biggrin.gif

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare

miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)

The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.

"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry

Larry likes to play drums." - Bono

"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam

"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
Jill;
."
video

A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

Originally posted by mocool12:
Well, I've heard this one works:
Get a glass of water, bend over, so you're kind of "drinking upside-down." When you take a drink, drink from the opposite side of the glass, like from where you'd normally take a sip from. There's a good chance that you won't understand what I just said. Sorry.
There's also a good chance that he drowned and that's why he hasn't got back to us!

As always, Angela Harlem is right.
mad.gif

Originally posted by kobayashi:
i've got the hiccups...bad!

that was the most un-kobayashi like post ever.

This would've never happened if you post a smilie every once in a while.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Klodomir:
There's also a good chance that he drowned and that's why he hasn't got back to us!
Dammit! Must you constantly foil my evil plotting and planning?!

Originally posted by Klodomir:

hahahaha.
after finishing the paper and reading i almost wish that was the outcome!

------------------
"I want to replace the bands in the charts now, because I think we're better." -- Bono, 1979

Originally posted by bono-vox:
Hold your nose and drink water- it always works for me, even though it does sound strange

this was the champion-thank you bono-vox.

------------------

This place makes me laugh. You guys always manage to cheer me up. Just wanted to say that. Sorry....!

Kloooooood, where are you baby? I know you love me. Stop with the anger ok? You must let it slide.

mwahahahahaha.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom