damien rice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well..he might be stinking a bit more soon:) in the nicest possible way.
He said he has had enough of "being indoors" for a while, touring, living in hotels and recording. He has a good friend who lives near her who operates and organice vegetable nursery:up: He said he might stay in Australia for a while and get his "hands dirty". I'll keep my ear out and hopefully hear that he is doing other low-key performances in this area. I hope so..
He also gave a good reply to the question about songwriting. he likened it to going to the toilet :laugh:...something else a bit smelly eh?
I realy enjoyed his interview. He sounds to be intelligent, eloquent and a gentleman:up:
I have listened to his performance of "delicate" several times now..what a beautiful lyric, what a good guitar player. Next time I'm in town I'm ordering "O"...to make up for the fact I can't go to his concert this weekend.

Organic food Damien...it's out of this world......welcome:)

I wish you could go, cass. One of the best live shows I've seen in a long time. A million times better than the record (which I like a lot).

Iris, I think I had this conversation with you in 2003 or something, but anyway, it's happened.

Damien Rice is coming to Singapore. He's STILL touring for 'O', which is amazing, but hell. I don't know if Lisa and Vivyenne are coming though.

yertle-the-turtle said:

Damien Rice is coming to Singapore. He's STILL touring for 'O', which is amazing, but hell. I don't know if Lisa and Vivyenne are coming though.

Will you be able to go? Even though we might be tired of the record, I just can't say enough about him live.

I'm going with a lovely friend of mine, so yeah. It's at the end of the month, in a 600-seater. Looking forward to it, even if it's just him...there's no word on whether the rest of the band are coming but if they did it would be magnificent.

I do wish he'd hurry up with a new record though.

yertle-the-turtle said:
I'm going with a lovely friend of mine, so yeah. It's at the end of the month, in a 600-seater. Looking forward to it, even if it's just him...there's no word on whether the rest of the band are coming but if they did it would be magnificent.

I do wish he'd hurry up with a new record though.

:up: Excellent. Do give us a full report.

Back
Top Bottom