damien rice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How did i not see this thread before?? I LOVE damien rice. I saw him at glasto and totally fell in love, then got to see him again at T, and he still ruled despite technical issues and a shortened set...
:heart:
he's amazing live...i want to be here in late october. :sad:

DAMMIT! :mad:

Ya know...for somebody who is home as much as I am...and in a home with 7 TVs...you'd THINK that I would remember these things. :mad:

i've been listening to 'O' so much...volcano, the blower's daughter, then cannonball are three of the best songs in a row...i love it. :heart: I really want to see him again...

Volcano is probably my least favorite song on the album. That said, I like it. Blower's Daughter still floors me every time I hear it. It's such a sad yet gorgeous song.

i tried writing something here but i fail to find the words to express the kind of feeling i get listening to his music. it's just unbelievably cathartic and beautiful, but those adjectives don't really come close.

i didn't think i'd like it too much, but i did say i'd give it a listen (just ask yertle)

at 1:20, track on on O....

damn.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

i listened to the whole album...and then listened to dropkick murphys for two hours :huh: who says i have narrow-minded music taste?

but your music taste is still too narrow until you accept the greatness that is the ataris.

true, you've exposed my flaws for all to see

:lol:

duckie.gif

Back
Top Bottom