Dalton and NSW's Beijing Olympics Thread - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The scoring for gymnastics, like figure skating, is always open to a lot of subjectivity, unfortunately. But every time they change the scoring for gymnastics, it becomes more and more baffling.

Just like figure skating!

How are you on Beam?

[/IMG]

Oh, God. Me and Jimmy go way back. Actually, Jim Beam is the first thing I ever got drunk on. I have had some very adventurous evenings dancing with Mr. Jim Beam. It is, in fact, my whiskey of choice. I prefer it to Jack, Evan Williams, etc.

How are you on Beam?

I see what you did there.

Wow, some Chinese guy I've never heard of just hurt his achilles right before he was to run, and now he can't run.
Oh, wow, was it Liu Xiang? He's the defending Olympic champion in the men's 100m hurdles, and China's best shot at a men's track & field medal. Bad news for them if it's him. I'd read that his Achilles was bothering him.

Oh, wow, was it Liu Xiang? He's the defending Olympic champion in the men's 100m hurdles and China's best shot at a men's track & field medal. Bad news for them if it's him. I'd read that his Achilles was bothering him.

Isn't it 110m?

Regardless, if it's him, that's horrible.......he's a big deal in his country and this was going to be a major event for him/China. Bummer.

It was him, they did a special report on it about 30 minutes ago. He's out of the rest of the events they said.

China's already had enough major events what with stealing gymnastics Gold medals from Americans and things of that nature. No bummer.

I hope the people down in Montego Bay get ready for an invasion/occupation, clearly they are next.

I hope the people down in Montego Bay get ready for an invasion/occupation, clearly they are next.

You know the deal. Canada gets invaded first, just because I've had enough...it's been brewing for some time now. Elfa gets put in charge of Winnipeg and we go from there. I'll be benevolent, I'll be moving at least two NHL franchises from the States to Canada.

I mentioned that the Swiss are next, but, that could change if Jamaica keeps this bullshit up.

Winterpeg is invadable for like 3 weeks per year. This will cause you major problems. It'll be like Stalingrad x 100. Even we don't go up there.

Even if I did mean "cookies" with a wink and a nudge, it would not apply to Spanish guy. He had those disc-y sort of things in his ears, which I do not care for.

On the back of the DVD box for 12 Monkeys there are two pictures of Mr. Brad Pitt-Jolie. One he has short Fight Clubbish hair and the other he has long Legends of the Fallish hair.

What's up with that shit?

On the back of the DVD box for 12 Monkeys there are two pictures of Mr. Brad Pitt-Jolie. One he has short Fight Clubbish hair and the other he has long Legends of the Fallish hair.

What's up with that shit?

They didn't want to give away all 12 looks the monkey has. You gotta save something for the movie.

Back
Top Bottom