Dallas, Moray, Scotland, UK Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm the only one who thinks that the Saints might actually be able to do it! Then again, I always just end up feeling sorry for the losing team and willing them to win. I was happy the other night whenever the Gold Coast scored anything :reject:

Last night I got stoned and watched The Lion King.

Oh yes, it doesn't sound like the night of nights, but you know that deep down, you're jealous.

I will be the first to admit to being very jealous indeed.

Your mind will be blown away to know that
Elevation
is back, after
absolutely no absence
since 2001

:lmao:

I think she'll also be stunned to know that
One
has not yet
been omitted from
any setlist.

I like that guy who said that Sesame Street spreads left wing values.

I like that guy who said that Sesame Street spreads left wing values.

I'm even more amused that he's all aghast about "ZOMG M*A*S*H spreads pacifist values!!!11!!1" NO REALLY?! Thanks for informing me, genius.

And oh noez teh pacifism! WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN! How awful it would be if they grew up thinking we should co-operate and seek reconciliation rather than charge blindly into warfare. Where will it end?!

You're up early. There's a gig today, huh? I forgot.

Yeah not too bad. I'm almost over my little cold. Knocked me around a bit on the weekend though.

Not looking forward to this weekend, Tafe on SUNDAY? 9am-4pm. I'm taking Monday off work, though.

Sounds like you've maybe got a touch of bronchitis, Ali. :hug:

I've had the same suspicion... I hope not, although it's all a bit academic. I just want to be better before I stay with Dad next week, he's super paranoid about respiratory infections, and brochitis in particular. If I'm not better, I really shouldn't see him, and Mum might have to organise meals on wheels in a hurry for him while she's away. :slant:

I've had the same suspicion... I hope not, although it's all a bit academic. I just want to be better before I stay with Dad next week, he's super paranoid about respiratory infections, and brochitis in particular. If I'm not better, I really shouldn't see him, and Mum might have to organise meals on wheels in a hurry for him while she's away. :slant:

Steal a handful of surgical masks from the doctor.

I think I'd have to go about the house immersed completely in anti-bacterial hand sanitiser before he'd feel safe enough to breathe and touch things near me.

*borrows a bacta tank from Star Wars*

It says U2 FanCam returns on the main page. I'm guessing maybe they had it in Europe last year? or back in 2009. Definitely wasn't around for Australia.

Bet you're enjoying the weather... :wink:

*freezingmybuttoff*

Haha, it's not bad at all (except from a photography perspective) - and gave us an excuse to call into Max Brenner for hot chocolate! My fingers got pretty cold on the camera though. Not as bad as that time in Malbun, Liechtenstein, mind you!

Also, Liam Finn is touring. :hmm:

Yeah, I think we're going to go. About time I saw him headline a club rather than play support in a stadium!

It says U2 FanCam returns on the main page. I'm guessing maybe they had it in Europe last year? or back in 2009. Definitely wasn't around for Australia.

I don't recall it at all. Surely they don't mean "returns" in reference to the FanCam that was a bonus feature I never watched on some DVD, Vertigo Chicago was it?

I don't recall it at all. Surely they don't mean "returns" in reference to the FanCam that was a bonus feature I never watched on some DVD, Vertigo Chicago was it?

That was "surveillance cam" or some bullshit. (opps $238.90 fine) But I don't think I ever watched it.

We have confirmation that he is yellow, but no picture yet :(.

He has a white belly, white on the tips of his paws and white on the tip of his tail.

As long as the landlord says we can have him, I am overjoyed.

The only thing, of course, is I'm INSANE for taking on another debt like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom