Daisy does America and... DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I don't say the swear words cause that's not like me.....I rarely say swear words in general....but I do like saying them generally.

I swear a lot when angry, too much, I used to get these things I called "death flashes" that gave me this uncontrolable anger, every sound as like a drill and everyword that came out, was in a really pissed off voice

Irishteen said:

I swear a lot when angry, too much, I used to get these things I called "death flashes" that gave me this uncontrolable anger, every sound as like a drill and everyword that came out, was in a really pissed off voice

I have this "quiet rage" whenever I have to be in public or be around of people I don't really care but have to be "friends"

But I do go all out whenever I feel like.

Is this an anger management session for if it is I have no real place here.

But as per usual hello to you all.

:wave:

But I invented Steve, who is my alter-ego, I release my anger through him, and he was Comrade's boyfriend yesterday tryin' to help her get this guy from hittin' on her or whatever

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I know....you could not tell that I was a scary Pleban until I told you guys.....but don't worry....I'm not as scary as some of the other girls :wink: :lmao: :hug:

Ye I know the PLEBA girls aren't scary it's PLEBA that is, I had someone from PLEBA textin' me in school today, so if I thought they were scary would I give one my number

PLEBAN’s aren’t actually that scary.

Well they're an extremely polite and helpful bunch in any case.

:wink:

They helped me acquire some pictures of Edge.

^ hey ZD :wave:

< computer is being an idiot :angry:

I'm trying to upload a song on savefile and it keeps freezing on Firefox. for some reason it only works on my IE :|

technology is such a problem these days :rolleyes:

youtooellen said:
^ hey ZD :wave:

< computer is being an idiot :angry:

I'm trying to upload a song on savefile and it keeps freezing on Firefox. for some reason it only works on my IE :|

technology is such a problem these days :rolleyes:

So says the one who is chatting on an internet forum.

:wink:

^^ ZD: :shifty:

maybe it's also because I'm a bit.. computer illiterate... :yikes:

sometimes I can't even open Microsoft Word properly.. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom