Daisy does America and... DESCRIBE - Page 14 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-18-2006, 06:17 PM   #196
Blue Crack Addict
 
Irishteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 29,624
Local Time: 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2MaNaIcWeIdO


Drink plenty of fluids and try to stay cool by either taking a cool shower, using a fan or maybe lying down for a bit
Am, my mother will kill me if I knock off the heat, we don;t ahve one, done it for 2 hours
__________________

__________________
Irishteen is offline  
Old 01-18-2006, 06:19 PM   #197
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2MaNaIcWeIdO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Posts: 29,231
Local Time: 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Irishteen


Am, my mother will kill me if I knock off the heat, we don;t ahve one, done it for 2 hours
I never say to knock off the thermostat or heater....I'm just saying to either take a cool shower, using a fan if you have one or just lying down with a cool towel.
__________________

__________________
U2MaNaIcWeIdO is offline  
Old 01-18-2006, 06:19 PM   #198
Blue Crack Addict
 
love_u2_adam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Basement..
Posts: 22,307
Local Time: 12:17 PM
i just wrote in mt journal i love it!!!!
__________________
love_u2_adam is offline  
Old 01-18-2006, 06:20 PM   #199
Blue Crack Addict
 
Irishteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 29,624
Local Time: 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2MaNaIcWeIdO


I never say to knock off the thermostat or heater....I'm just saying to either take a cool shower, using a fan if you have one or just lying down with a cool towel.
I amn't taking a shower, I amn't taking I a shower I waited four hours to get the computer to talk to my girlfriend I ain't givin' it up, and no fan, and I amn't lyin' down
__________________
Irishteen is offline  
Old 01-18-2006, 06:21 PM   #200
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2MaNaIcWeIdO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Posts: 29,231
Local Time: 01:17 PM
^ I need to write in mine....haven't done it in a while
__________________
U2MaNaIcWeIdO is offline  
Old 01-18-2006, 06:23 PM   #201
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2MaNaIcWeIdO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Posts: 29,231
Local Time: 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Irishteen


I amn't taking a shower, I amn't taking I a shower I waited four hours to get the computer to talk to my girlfriend I ain't givin' it up, and no fan, and I amn't lyin' down
Well....I guess the only options is plenty of fluids....the colder the better.

And I'm not hearing no as an answer! That you can do without have to leave the computer for a long time!
__________________
U2MaNaIcWeIdO is offline  
Old 01-18-2006, 06:23 PM   #202
Blue Crack Addict
 
love_u2_adam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Basement..
Posts: 22,307
Local Time: 12:17 PM
so whats up being !!i love that
__________________
love_u2_adam is offline  
Old 01-18-2006, 06:24 PM   #203
New Yorker
 
youtooellen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,580
Local Time: 01:17 PM
< writes in journal too much

I actually have this thing where I need to keep myself limited to 60 journal entries.. I don't know why..
__________________
youtooellen is offline  
Old 01-18-2006, 06:25 PM   #204
Blue Crack Addict
 
love_u2_adam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Basement..
Posts: 22,307
Local Time: 12:17 PM
brother is evil and not the cute evil the really evil!!!!
__________________
love_u2_adam is offline  
Old 01-18-2006, 06:26 PM   #205
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2MaNaIcWeIdO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Posts: 29,231
Local Time: 01:17 PM
^ Most siblings are like that....not that I know really. (I'm an only child...so that's why)
__________________
U2MaNaIcWeIdO is offline  
Old 01-18-2006, 06:26 PM   #206
Blue Crack Addict
 
Irishteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 29,624
Local Time: 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2MaNaIcWeIdO


Well....I guess the only options is plenty of fluids....the colder the better.

And I'm not hearing no as an answer! That you can do without have to leave the computer for a long time!

I am drinking fluids I jsut drank too glasses of water, and opened another button on my shirt, there will be no buttons left to open soon, the what will I do
__________________
Irishteen is offline  
Old 01-18-2006, 06:28 PM   #207
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2MaNaIcWeIdO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Posts: 29,231
Local Time: 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Irishteen



I am drinking fluids I jsut drank too glasses of water, and opened another button on my shirt, there will be no buttons left to open soon, the what will I do
Good......at least you are doing something to feel better

(Trust me on this one...I have a VERY SHORT temper and I will get crazy when I get )
__________________
U2MaNaIcWeIdO is offline  
Old 01-18-2006, 06:29 PM   #208
Blue Crack Addict
 
Irishteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 29,624
Local Time: 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2MaNaIcWeIdO


Good......at least you are doing something to feel better

(Trust me on this one...I have a VERY SHORT temper and I will get crazy when I get )
Trust me on this one I ahve a seven shorter temper,a dn when I'm angry I am really f**ked up, I say f**k in every sentence and attack jsut go crazy
__________________
Irishteen is offline  
Old 01-18-2006, 06:31 PM   #209
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2MaNaIcWeIdO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Posts: 29,231
Local Time: 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Irishteen


Trust me on this one I ahve a seven shorter temper,a dn when I'm angry I am really f**ked up, I say f**k in every sentence and attack jsut go crazy
I don't say the swear words cause that's not like me.....I rarely say swear words in general....but I do like saying them generally.
__________________
U2MaNaIcWeIdO is offline  
Old 01-18-2006, 06:33 PM   #210
Blue Crack Addict
 
love_u2_adam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Basement..
Posts: 22,307
Local Time: 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Irishteen


Trust me on this one I ahve a seven shorter temper,a dn when I'm angry I am really f**ked up, I say f**k in every sentence and attack jsut go crazy
have u seen him as steve
__________________

__________________
love_u2_adam is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com