Daisy does America and... DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
youtooellen said:
^ :lol:

Zd, you're amazingly talented :heart:

and I know for a fact that you pulled that little rhyme outta your ass in the span of a minute or so :up:

Indeed I did. :wink:

As a side note I’m hoping to get some of my work published this year so keep your ears to the ground.

Figuratively speaking of course.

:sexywink:

^^ :hyper:

oh please, keep me informed :)

as much as it seems that I don't appreciate your work in DOL, you have no idea :up: your writing is very thought-provoking :yes:

<hasn't written for quite sometime.. is feeling uninspired lately :shrug: :slant:

^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:lol:

mostclass@hotmail.com

:sexywink:

But if I'm honest I barely use it, so catch me when/ if you can.

youtooellen said:
^^ :hyper:

oh please, keep me informed :)

as much as it seems that I don't appreciate your work in DOL, you have no idea :up: your writing is very thought-provoking :yes:

Well I'd actually like to know who actually reads my work and what it is they gain from it.

Although the fact that I've posted two new pieces up today shouldn't really deter anyone from commenting.

As they say feedback is nice but then again some of my work can utterly frustrating to read and at that enjoy.

Last edited:
^^^^ I'll head over to DOL later tonight then :yes:
I don't have much of a vocabulary ( :reject: )so I always find your writing interesting to read. I find myself expanding my knowledge in writing :up:
:)

(added you on msn :sexywink: )

< is very frustrated with savefile right now :angry:

is there some weird thing with Firefox and IE with savefile?? :|

I swear.. Firefox or IE is plotting a nuclear war against me or something :shifty:

youtooellen said:
^^^^ I'll head over to DOL later tonight then :yes:
I don't have much of a vocabulary ( :reject: )so I always find your writing interesting to read. I find myself expanding my knowledge in writing :up:
:)

(added you on msn :sexywink: )

I feel like starting my whole speech about words being little more than tools we use to present the sentiment we are hoping to convey to our audience. As in that I make no distinction between words.

It’s all based around fairly simplistic if not logical thoughts but then…………………

But I’ll leave it at that. :wink:

Also my MSN is being quite contrary right now.

Irishteen said:

Eatin' a country is wrong, just because you are a giant doesn't mean you can eat a country

:shifty:

for some reason I thought of Paul Bunyan.. (if anyone knows his story..)

:giggle:

Irishteen said:

Jaysus, Mary and the holy carpenter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's like amazing

The holy carpenter? I think he did me ma's tables the other night.

:wink:

:lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:rolleyes: :lmao: Not the country! I think she means either a bowl of Chilli or Chilie as a vegtable (or fruit)

You don't say, I never heard of that type of food, I thought it was the country ye know the one that's misspelled and shoudl be spelt Chilly, and should be more south as well

ZeroDude said:

The holy carpenter? I think he did me ma's tables the other night.

:lmao:

I know the holy carpenter personally after all I am J-man's second cousins, sister, husbands brithers twice removed, 26th cousins , sisters, great.............great grandson

^^ so in some alternate universe, she could've been talking about either 1) the country 2) the weather 3) or the food

:hmm: I still don't know :|

< listening to Pink Floyd :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom