Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bammo2 said:
:yawn:

I'm so tired. And I've got to get up early tomorrow as my mum is taking me to Chatsworth House, and Bakewell (village in derbyshire :drool: )

Hey bammo! :wave:

Have you been to Chatsworth before? Is it nice? I live fairly near there and I've wanted to go for ages, lol.

:wave:

yeah, fizzer, I've been to chatsworth many a time. It's only about a 40 minute drive from where I live. It's :drool:

I love the history around it. And the little childrens zoo with piglets and donkeys and guinea pigs is pretty cool too :heart:

last time we went, a donkey tried to eat my mum's scarf :laugh:

bammo2 said:

yeah, fizzer, I've been to chatsworth many a time. It's only about a 40 minute drive from where I live. It's :drool:

I love the history around it. And the little childrens zoo with piglets and donkeys and guinea pigs is pretty cool too :heart:

last time we went, a donkey tried to eat my mum's scarf :laugh:

they have a childrens zoo? i have to go now, lol. i'm such a kid at heart, nevermind all the fascinating history, beautiful buildings and such....it's all about the guinea pigs and goats for me.

and :laugh: @ the donkey. :D

bedtime

my sister is sleeping in my room and she keeps calling my name like a little child and trying to entice me in to speak to her. i better go. :lol:

bammo2 said:
you should definitely go, fizzer :yes:

I'll take you there if you like :D

last time I went (the same time as the donkey/scarf episode) they let me sit with a grinny pig on my knee with all the small people :laugh:

:D awesome, i definitely have to go now. :hyper: :hyper:

Morning

I should leave the house soon but I feel like being lazy today and it's foggy and rainy outside. :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom