Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Next tour I'm going to a U2 show in Dutchieland, promise! :hyper::hyper:

You should!

This year we got my sister :D, one of the rare occasions of Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, the only full-band Original Of The Species and the tour premiere of Miss Sarajevo.

:drool:

Popmartijn said:

You should!

This year we got my sister :D, one of the rare occasions of Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, the only full-band Original Of The Species and the tour premiere of Miss Sarajevo.

I was so excited to hear about your sister! :applaud:

I have the mp3 of Miss Sarajevo. :drool:

I'd better start saving right now (who knows, maybe I'll make it there before then :sexywink: ).

On another note, I was supposed to begin my new job today, but I've been in my old office all day tying up loose ends. :grumpy:

:applaud:

Hi April

:wave:

Dutchland is a really beautiful place to go. I thought there was a very relaxed and pleasant atmosphere, in Amsterdam at least. I saw the rest of Holland from the train so I can only give you my impressions on the sides of buildings. :lol:

Lara Mullen said:
Dutchland is a really beautiful place to go. I thought there was a very relaxed and pleasant atmosphere, in Amsterdam at least. I saw the rest of Holland from the train so I can only give you my impressions on the sides of buildings. :lol:

hello testjes!

Sides of buildings. :drool:

Hi Laura. :wave: How are you tonight?

I am good tonight. :D

They seemed to have painted a lot of the sides of flats. When I inquired about this and said they looked "a bit ugly" I was told it was because there are a lot of people in Dutchland, and a lot of buildings so they paint them to make them look interesting/stand out, if I remember correctly.

:wave: dandy

Lara Mullen said:
:applaud:

Hi April

Hello Laura!

Did you find a new site with Dutch flirt lines today? :sexywink:

:)

:heart:

:hug:

I was so excited to hear about your sister! :applaud:

I have the mp3 of Miss Sarajevo. :drool:

I'd better start saving right now (who knows, maybe I'll make it there before then :sexywink: ).

On another note, I was supposed to begin my new job today, but I've been in my old office all day tying up loose ends. :grumpy:

Hi April, you already got a new job?
What did you end up deciding to do?

Popmartijn said:

Hello Laura!

Did you find a new site with Dutch flirt lines today? :sexywink:

:)

:heart:

:hug:

I lied

Wat doet een leuke jongen als jij nou in een tent als deze?
:sexywink:

Ik heb een ambulance nodig, er zijn overal spinnen en ik ben heel erg bang. :lmao:

the soul waits said:
Are you guys still flirting?

:wink:

No. I am not allowed to flirt with Marty anymore. He's already taken by lots of people. I just like to practise my newest lines on him.

Lara Mullen said:
No. I am not allowed to flirt with Marty anymore. He's already taken by lots of people. I just like to practise my newest lines on him.

Same here.
Only I am still allowed to flirt with me. :D
But I also need practice with my pick up lines.

:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom