Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds nothing like it looks, if you ask me

It sounds like mumbling when I hear it. :shrug:
I can now count from 1 - 11, say hello, how are you, good: goed/lekker, fairies and uhm....that's about it. So, if I hear those things, I should be able to make them out. :D

Cassis said:
someone should get you all an english - dutch dictionary

I just go on msn and ask one of you to tranlste for me when I get stuck :lol:

dandy said:

tonight I have done all my dutch myself :D

sorry tom, i'll ask you next time. i don't understand the pool game happenings and i am not being spoken to. :slant:

Lara Mullen said:
:lol:

hahaha

Ik had jou moeten kiezen marty. Ik kijk elke nacht naar jou. Ik denk dat we soulmates zijn.

*Wachtend op mijn Nederlandse prins (Marty)*

:kusjes:

:combust:

Maar wordt je man nu niet heel erg jaloers? :shifty:

Ik zou niet de wig tussen jullie twee willen zijn... :|

Maar jij bent ook altijd in mijn gedachten.
:flirt:

Lara Mullen said:
Marty, ik zou de zoute traan willen zijn die op je mooie gezicht zit. Waar is je vriendin? :lol: ;)

Mijn vriendin is hier ergens op de wereld.
Hopelijk zie ik haar snel en zegt zij dat ze van me houdt.
Tot die tijd weet ik niet waar ze is. :|

Wanneer kom je weer naar Nederland?
:love:

Lara Mullen said:
Where did Marty go??

I was trying to flirt with him. :angry:

Sorry, there was this long survey I wanted to fill in. You know, like a Testje census.
:(

Will I see you again soon?
:heart:

dandy said:
it looks unintelligible, but when i sound it out in my head, i understand almost everything.

:nerd:

I think many would argue just the other way 'round, that it looks quite comprehendible, but when they hear Dutchies speak, they feel totally lost. :huh:

Lara Mullen said:
You're a young boy, though and I'll get in trouble because I already flirted with Marty.

Erm... Laura, I think the age difference between us two is about 4 times as big as the difference between you and Tom

Popmartijn said:

Erm... Laura, I think the age difference between us two is about 4 times as big as the difference between you and Tom

:laugh:

Yes, yes it is. I've never gone out with someone younger than me though. :shrug:

Ik zie hem anders niet...

maar hij weet alles wat jij vertelt

Popmartijn said:

I think many would argue just the other way 'round, that it looks quite comprehendible, but when they hear Dutchies speak, they feel totally lost. :huh:

:hmm:

yes, but remember that my pronunciation guides like to argue amongst themselves, so it's probably totally wrong in my head.

:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom