Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Popmartijn said:

Ik hou van je, mijn liefde voor jou is dieper dan de diepste oceaan, ik zal altijd van je houden.

I hope I don't get in trouble for this. :lol:

Lara Mullen said:
But yes, the preparations are going well.

And I got your email, Marty. I do think the flat could be shared with Spaniards. I will make the speaking of Spanish obligatory (Spanish lessons have been taken, btw) for a little while, at least I can speak it with....the friends I hope to make. All my teachers are being so nice. One said she'll pick me up and give me a tour of the school once I find my address out. Another one, from another school, is collecting us from the aiport.

:up:
Good to hear about those Spanish lessons.
It's also a :drool: language I think. :)

They keep sending me their mobile numbers too but I can't figure out how to fix the code. :der:

What do you mean, fix the code?

Lara Mullen said:
Ik hou van je, mijn liefde voor jou is dieper dan de diepste oceaan, ik zal altijd van je houden.

How come I get the feeling you're exaggerating and not meaning it. :|

Ah nevermind, I don't mind hearing it! :happy:

:hyper:

I hope I don't get in trouble for this. :lol:

:shifty:

Well, to text you I would put 0031 infront of your number. To phone my phone (UK) from Europe you add 0044 and drop the first 0 in my phone number. I don't know if I am supposed to drop a number with the Spanish mobiles. :shrug:

Lara Mullen said:
Well, to text you I would put 0031 infront of your number. To phone my phone (UK) from Europe you add 0044 and drop the first 0 in my phone number. I don't know if I am supposed to drop a number with the Spanish mobiles. :shrug:

I don't think you have to drop a number. Spain is +34. I know that the area code for landlines starts with a 9 and you don't have to drop that one. I don't know what the code is for mobiles. But if it isn't a 0 you probably don't have to drop it.
:)

Popmartijn said:

How come I get the feeling you're exaggerating and not meaning it. :|

Ah nevermind, I don't mind hearing it! :happy:

:hyper:

:shifty:

Er staat een printer achter mij. :lol:

Je bent een goede schaakspeler. ;) Ik heb altijd van je gehouden. :love:

Cassis said:
getting better :up:

I do have one more nice line but it's not suitable for young'uns, sorry Tom. :D I don't even know how I come across these sites. This was supposed to be a crach course in beginner's dutch. :lol:

Lara Mullen said:

I do have one more nice line but it's not suitable for young'uns, sorry Tom. :D I don't even know how I come across these sites. This was supposed to be a crach course in beginner's dutch. :lol:

:flirt:

No. I think I was a bit drunk last night. I felt quite ill after all my beers.

Tom, I will play pool with you after your current game if you like. I hope you win. :D

Lara Mullen said:
Je bent een goede schaakspeler. ;) Ik heb altijd van je gehouden. :love:

Jij kent mij echt al jaren! :eek:
Hoe kan je mij anders hebben zien schaken? :slant:

Mijn liefde voor jou is ook eindeloos! :love:

Lara Mullen said:
No. I think I was a bit drunk last night. I felt quite ill after all my beers.

Tom, I will play pool with you after your current game if you like. I hope you win. :D

come look how i defeat salomey :hyper:

Popmartijn said:

Jij kent mij echt al jaren! :eek:
Hoe kan je mij anders hebben zien schaken? :slant:

Mijn liefde voor jou is ook eindeloos! :love:

:lol:

hahaha

Ik had jou moeten kiezen marty. Ik kijk elke nacht naar jou. Ik denk dat we soulmates zijn.

*Wachtend op mijn Nederlandse prins (Marty)*

:kusjes:

Marty, ik zou de zoute traan willen zijn die op je mooie gezicht zit. Waar is je vriendin? :lol: ;)

i have some phrases i could tell you, dandy.
i have a few about potatoes, tennis players and some more, er, romantic phrases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom