d&g - DESCRIBE & Gabbana

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^^ e2u looking all sexy. :wink:

^ VG, I know you just like the :angry: smiley! And I don't blame you. Look how adorable he looks. :angry: :angry: :angry:

LMAO at pot incident!

VertigoGal said:
^it's funny cos i used to hate that smiley, and suddenly one day it just grew on me

i mean whats with that?!?!

:angry:

you FELL IN LOVE WITH THE IDEA OF E2U,
THE :angry: FACES FOR NO REASON, THE ABSTRACTION OF BEING ANGRY and HAPPY ALL AT THE SAME TIME
THE WAY THE LITTLE NAUGHTY COBRA LOOKS
RED, AND ALL, :angry:
HIS SEXY SCOWL, his twisted face

WORSHIP MY LITTLE FRIEND :angry::bow::angry:

^^^:lol: most likely

<gotta leave...i get to make a chart of the characters and obstacles faced by odysseus on his journey from troy to ithica! :hyper: which will obviously benefit me a lot once i leave school.

:wave:

<btw, i think the :angry: smiley is actually causing e2u's posts to become more zoomerang-like :lmao:

VertigoGal said:

<btw, i think the :angry: smiley is actually causing e2u's posts to become more zoomerang-like :lmao:

yeah, she's become the female version of the monster... I mean Zoomerang. phew! that was close! :wink:

VG! Don't go!!! You're always leaving in like 2 seconds after you dropped in!

*grabs hold of her hand and pulls her back into Describe*

VertigoGal said:
^^^:lol: most likely

<gotta leave...i get to make a chart of the characters and obstacles faced by odysseus on his journey from troy to ithica! :hyper: which will obviously benefit me a lot once i leave school.

:wave:

i have no AFFILIATION OR WISH TO BECOME AFFILIATED with such FILTH AS THIS "ZOOMERANG"

.."SO YOU BECOME A MONSTER, SO THE MONSTER WILL NOT BREAK YOU"?
IS that the certain philosophy we are embracing here? That tounge in cheek thought.
I WILL NOT, I CANNOT, I HAVE NOT
partaken in any Zoom-like behavior,
only the usual banter between that BRUTE and myself.
I am a soul of radiating joy, who for the last months if NO ONE has bothered to notice has discovered my little friend the ":angry:" and REfuse to abandon him.

HE SPEAKS FOR ME, AND I FOR HIM.

It's a partnership,
Jazmin Inc.

Please refer all further inquiries to Jazmin Inc.

THANK YOU, :angry:

& :happy:

&:dance:

Back
Top Bottom