d&g - DESCRIBE & Gabbana

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anadgemila said:
^ Are you a GA only guy?:wink:

Well.. GA is probably the best place for a chance to bump into some fellow Interference crazies! ;)

^ I don't know, red. On Ebay, the prices seem to be waaayyy too ridiculous! Maybe I should snoop around the What Do You Have forum again!

zoot
there are usually meet up's before and after the shows

you should go! You may be able to get under face value. You're gonna kick yourself when those shows come around

^ you mean like private meet ups somewhere in my area? Never heard of any Interference meet ups in Jersey! :|

the cheapest I have found is ebay honest!! some are overpriced just keep checking every day. Save your search and you may get very lucky

I got a ticket for $81

Zoot
don't be negative !

yes like at a neighborhood bar or something it happens :yes:

Zoot
plenty of people will be traveling to the Jersey show

no the ticket isn't GA are you kidding but still it's a decent seat :happy:

I've gotta go my head is throbbing!

Sweet Dreams :hug:

I'M A BIT LATE, I KNOW

BUT YES YOU LOVELIES WERE AND ARE RIGHT

SPRINGSTEEN'S SO-CALLED GREATEST HITS is perhaps the worst compilation I've ever heard

HAS ANYONE HEARD CASH'S VERSION OF "I'M ON FIRE"? :drool: very, very cool :cool:, a'la Cash flavour

SCREW THE HITS EITHEr HIT HIS GREAT 1973 Debut "Greetings from Asbury Park, NJ"

or DIVE INTO BORN TO RUN...or my personal FAVORITE:
DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN
:happy:

ok, I'LL SHUT UP NOW:angry::blahblah::angry:

^ Hey e2u, :wave:

thanks for the suggestions. :hug: I heard Darkness at the Edge... for the first time the other day on last.fm and really loved it!

< leaving shortly.

^^ but eventually the karma police will catch up with you 4.68 miles down the road!

AND you'll be in a car leading a trail of fire disappearing into ghostly oblivion!

:OBLITERATE:

Back
Top Bottom