d&g - DESCRIBE & Gabbana

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yikes it's for ana's avatar so it has to be 72by72 right??

umm i think you have good judgement you're much better at this than I am obviously :bow:

I need to get to my hair appt:( must leave blue crack

sorry... I can't make it too clear because the sizing is so small. I hope it's ok though :uhoh:

< Met Bruce in Pasadena, Ca.......at the Starbucks on Colorado Blvd.
I believe that he was with his Manager or something........believe it or not, I was the only one that recognized him.
He was very nice and polite..........short.

RedrocksU2 said:
< Met Bruce in Pasadena, Ca.......at the Starbucks on Colorado Blvd.
I believe that he was with his Manager or something........believe it or not, I was the only one that recognized him.
He was very nice and polite..........short.

Everyone is short next to you tall boy!

:wink:

< I was thinking about Springsteen today. See, I have that somewhat badly compiled Greatest Hits CD from '95 which omits I'm On Fire for some reason. But I'm thinking of maybe getting one of his albums or a better hits CD.

:wave:

VertigoGal said:
^hey zootle :wave:

i have one of his greatest hits cds...i think it's pretty recent, its a good one. it doesnt have "im on fire" either though, i've never heard that song honestly :reject:

Oh my God... that's one of his best songs! :drool:

I think you have the same hits CD I have... with the big red lettering and Bruce in black with his back on the cover.

^ Hey disco, :wave:

^^hey disco :wave:

^yeah, that's the collection I have. it's pretty well done I guess. (although, a beginner U2 fan might think the best of the 90s is "pretty well done" when thats obviously not the case, so it's all subjective :wink: )

i also have darkness on the edge of town.

racing in the street :drool:

Back
Top Bottom