cute dog thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried taking picture of my dogs but they are poodles with beautiful black hair but it covers up their eyes because the eyes camoflauge with the hair:shrug:

Ok so technically Winnie isn't my dog but I like to think that she is and I just let her live with my friend :shh:

winnie.jpg

At the beach! Sooo adorable!

sooooocute.jpg

My pups: proof that sometimes Jack Russell Terrors, I mean Terriers, *do* sleep!

Guinness, 13 years old:

guinn-1.jpg

Murphy, 8 years old:

murph-1.jpg

And, yes, they're both named after beers! Guinness and Murphy's...they make a nice black and tan! :D

(I love dogs! All these pics are great!)

^Thanks, JC! Hey, Riley has gotten big since the first pic I saw of him! Cutie!

I met a girl last night in Petsmart who had a three month old Puggle, I've never seen one before in person. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

a Puggle

puggle-748122.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:
My 2 shih-tzu puppies, Felix and Finn. :heart:

100_2724.jpg

Those were my pups back in May when they were a little over 2 months old. This picture was taken on my camera phone a month ago. They're almost 7 months old now. They look totally different, but still adorable as ever. :cute: :heart:

1215229260_l.jpg

I don't have a dog yet but instead I'm going to volunteer at the Humane Society. I'll be taking the larger dogs out for several mile walk/jog/runs. :D

We went to orientation on Thursday and already I'm in love with four dogs: a lab/border collie mix, gorgeous akita, brown German SH pointer, and this huge elkhound mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom