cute dog thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Wow, one of my professors who I'm still friends with whose dad died two days before Christmas and in Feb year baby was diagnosed with leukemia just told me one of her dogs (malamutes) tore her ACL and her other dog slipped a disc in his back!! :crazy:

wow, i am really sad to hear that :(

My 2 shih-tzu puppies, Felix and Finn. :heart:

100_2722.jpg

100_2724.jpg

100_2723.jpg

100_2725.jpg

100_2720.jpg

100_2721.jpg

chet and clive tried to hide the stuff they got out of the trash behind them!

DSCN1672.jpg

"don't look there ma, look how cute we are! No? Ok the cat did it!!!"

from cnn.com

Oliver the pug, mascot for the Buffalo Pug and Small Breed Rescue organization, licks his chops as the group gets set to ride its float Saturday at the Lilac Festival Parade in Rochester, New York.

11.offbeat.pug.ap.jpg

327625468_l.jpg

okay, this isn't actually my dog, it's my friend's. but it's so CUUUUUTE!! :cute:

he's much bigger and fluffier now. and he's a real sweetheart. someday I will steal him :wink:

everyone here has adorable dogs. maybe someday I will have a dog.

A miniature schnauzer named 'Little Orange' sits on a seesaw at the Coolbaby dog theme park in Beijing May 20, 2006. The newly opened dog theme park, the first in China's capital, has a playground, a swimming pool, obstacle courses, and also a restaurant specially designed for pets. Not only can pets have meals together with their owners, but the recipes offered are based on nutritional science and tailored for dogs of different breeds, ages and sizes. Raising dogs was banned under the rule of late Chinese leader Mao Zedong as a bourgeois pastime and was only made legal a few years ago once living standards rose with the economy. According to the Chinese lunar calendar, 2006 is the year of the dog.

r3665554933.jpg

love_u2_adam said:
well this one was in my journal but im going to put it in here to;)

185731.jpg
:cute:

bravurajen.jpg

^mines the one in the back:heart:that's her little friend!!!

wow!! they're really pretty. What kind of dog are they?

samralf said:

wow!! they're really pretty. What kind of dog are they?

Belgian Tervuren. I've been obsessed with her dog since she first posted a picture. Belgians (Malinois specifically) are my absolute favorites.

That's quite a tongue

Gizmo, a 15-month-old pug, smiles as he shows off his winning ribbons at the Humane Society of Baltimore's Bark in the Park canine games Saturday, June 17, 2006 in Reisterstown, Md

capt.e213709de03f41dc97a7e2115eb12e95.dog_days_mdcg104.jpg

I'm going to meet this cutie on Sunday to see if our personalites click.

7321_8060_b.jpg

Her name is Luna. Word is she's a bit high strung, though, so we shall see. She's definitely cute! :D

^ Cute!!!

Phil and I went to see this darling today:
molly2006.JPG

I was a bit nervous because in the photo she looks part pit/staffy, and I'm terrified of pit bulls and no matter how much I love dogs I will never feel comfortable around them (long story, bad childhood experiences in neighborhood where dogs are used in fights). However, she is actually more slender like a small lab or malinois and her face is a bit longer than it looks in the picture. She's like a giant Parson Russell with the fur texture of a lab. Her eyes a HUGE and so pretty. Phil didn't really take to her and I'd have to play with her outdoors to get a better idea of her temperment. We probably can't have her even if we don't move because they're not sure how she would do with my cats.

Cute dog - definitely looks to have a little pit in her.

That's too bad about your experience with pits. In my experience they can be absolutely outstanding dogs when the owner is responsible and trains them well (Sunny is a pit/lab mix and still my favorite dog I've ever known). Most do have dog aggression issues, but the majority of them are actually very affectionate and gentle with people by nature. There's just too many idiots out there who buy them because they look tough and then either neglect them or train them to be tough that has ruined their reputation.

That being said though, I don't know if I'd want to deal with raising a pure pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom