cute dog thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chih0191.jpg

Not my dog, but adorable pic isn't it?

Last edited:
And this feller here is Scrappy, AKA Little Head Dog

3466%3A%3A534%7Ffp339%3Enu%3D3279%3E%3A59%3E674%3EWSNRCG%3D32335%3A%3C5%3C2458nu0mrj

He's the baby of the family. I picked him up on the side of a very busy highway---he was about 6 weeks old, covered with mange, and starving so bad that you could see every little bone in his body. Well, he's about 2 and a half years old now and weighs 65 lbs. :cute:

Such adorable dogs!! :cute: I'll eventually get a picture of our dog that we had when I was a kid uploaded. My pics of him are at my parents place, and I won't be seeing them until next weekend. He was the most beautiful black lab ever. Just you wait! Cute pics are forthcoming. :cute:

This is a great thread.....FOR ME TO POOP ON!! Why have there been no pictures of me?! I have my own DVD and CD, and I'm not here?! Do any of these other dogs have their own DVDs or CDs?! I do not think so! Your pathetic "cute dogs" couldn't even become some of my beeches.

Look how famous and cute I am.

14619__moby_l.jpg

Here I am with the Moby guy. Remember him? He did that one album everyone bought, but now no one listens to him.

bonjovi.jpg

Look, me and that guy Jick liked. I know, this doesnt really prove my point.

eminem-triumph.jpg

I am fighting the M&M, isn't it adorable?! Remember when people liked him? I don't either.

triumph1.jpg

This one beats all the the pictures anyone else has ever posted. Have any of your dogs hung out with the Vader? I win.

Last edited:
Triumph:
Now, don't get your sackie-in-the-backie all twisted into a wad, dear friend. There are no pictures of you here because:
1) this is the "cute dog" thread, and
2) everyone knows you belong in the "glorious dog" thread

By the way, is it possible you might be aiming for the White House in 2008?

BonosBaby12 said:

Awwww what a cutie! :cute: What kind of puppy is it?
She's an American Pit Bull Terrier :yes: Though she's fully convinced that she's one of those teeny-weeny lap dogs(She's full grown now) :lol:

I miss Sunshine. :( Best dog ever.

v5b98g.jpg

With her friend, Kani
v5bc3m.jpg

v5bbt1.jpg

Something about shooting pets with a wide angle lens always makes for cool photos. :D
SunshineCowering2.jpg

I get to see her this Thursday, though! :hyper:

Here's a few of my pup full grown:

evieface2.jpg

996667777_0.jpg

She gets reeeeeally sick of me sticking my phone in her face while she's trying to nap :lol:

716282497_0.jpg

Evil death-ray eyes :yikes:

772484481_0.jpg

My brother's pup :lol: :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom