cute dog thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_212 said:
untitled.jpg

This is my baby, Brandy. And I do mean Baby...she's only 5 or 6 months old......she's so big already :huh:......can you guess why that's her name? :lol:

She's seepin' though..glad my cellie doesn't have a flash

That's going to be one gorgeous dog! I love big dogs!

You guys are making me so jealous. My landlady only allows cats and I don't have time for a dog right now. I've already picked out my future dogs and their names: "Tango" the Belgian Malinois, "Radar" the Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, and "Ramses" the black German Shepherd.

Here are my dogs. This is Bailey, my 4 month old Chihuahua:
23-02-06_1302.jpg
23-02-06_1305.jpg
23-02-06_1306.jpg
21-02-06_1157.jpg

This is Chico, my 4 year old JRT-Chihuahua mix:
21-02-06_1158.jpg
23-02-06_1311.jpg

I apologize for the blurry pictures as I took these with my cell phone.

OMG OMG soooo cute ^

Our Cooper was an old man when we got him, we always say we wonder how adorable he must have been as a puppy....

A very nasty blonde DMP years ago with my Dog Maceo
she loves the guitar.

051022214753.jpg

She used to fall asleep in my lap when I sang to her

051022214348.jpg

out playing soccer

051022214845.jpg

Awww DMP Maceo is sooooo cute in those puppy pics. I definitely like the darker hair on you tho! You kinda look like a certain faux bass player we know and love so well with the blonde look! Guh! :wink:

My sister's dog Jackie...and I swear I didn't pose her for this pic. This was how I found her in my sister's bed. :lol:

346644%3B64%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E232359%3A%3A2%3B24%3Aot1lsi

Oooh, a tri-colour! I always wanted one so I could name him Zorro. Beautiful!

aaaw cute dogs everybody! :D

I've got a english springer spaniel called Assar, he is 6 years old, oh I love him..
I should maybe lay up some pics later

anitram said:
Oooh, a tri-colour! I always wanted one so I could name him Zorro. Beautiful!

I am fond of the tri's but it got annoying when people insisted that I was wrong and I didn't have a collie I had a mutt because he doesn't look like lassie.:rolleyes:

MrsSpringsteen said:
I :heart: collies too, I always wanted one. I've had Borders, never regular Collies. I love Shelties too

here's one I got in an e-mail forward

34665%3B87%3B%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D3235%3E77%3A%3E43%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32335%3B426839%3Anu0mrj

" .....and please Dear Lord, let me have more chew toys, more tennis balls, and please make little Timmy stop making me pull him on his skateboard".

samralf said:

I am fond of the tri's but it got annoying when people insisted that I was wrong and I didn't have a collie I had a mutt because he doesn't look like lassie.:rolleyes:

:madspit: The AKC recognizes the tri-color and has no preference for either of the four markings.

These collies are beautiful! Herding dogs :heart:

samralf said:

That reminds me of a friend of my Mom's - she had a smooth Collie and people would always ask her why she shaved Lassie. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom