cute dog thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the dog's in here are just precious :cute:

Here is my new baby :). My bf got him for me as an early birthday present. He is a Chihuahua/ Pomeranian mix will be 5 months on the 20th of this month. According to my sister in law this is the biggest that he's going to get. Named him Peanut Butter Cup but I call him Peanut for short :giggle:

IMG_0004-2.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

I have a Chihuahua named Peanut, too!! I don't have a digital picture to upload, though, but he's the sweetest thing in the world. All the neighborhood feral cats are in awe of him. They gather 'round like a Greek chorus everytime I take him out.

BonosBaby12 said:
All of the dog's in here are just precious :cute:

Here is my new baby :). My bf got him for me as an early birthday present. He is a Chihuahua/ Pomeranian mix will be 5 months on the 20th of this month. According to my sister in law this is the biggest that he's going to get. Named him Peanut Butter Cup but I call him Peanut for short :giggle:

IMG_0004-2.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

*Squeal* :cute: :cute: :cute:

I need a favor from fellow dog people. I'm working on a basic guide for choosing a breeder (for when people ask me where's the best place to get a puppy, etc), but I'd like a few people to read it to make sure it's easy enough to understand and just proof it for spelling, etc (or, if you have another point to add, that is helpful too!). It's like a 5 page Word document at the moment.

^^ I would help you nut since english is not my language I don't think I could help with the spelling and all... But I have books about breeds so if you need to know anything about one feel free to ask;)

Between here's my Lucy

Imagensemcasa056.jpg

annie_vox said:
^^ I would help you nut since english is not my language I don't think I could help with the spelling and all... But I have books about breeds so if you need to know anything about one feel free to ask;)

Between here's my Lucy

She's really cute!

The guide is not really about breeds, but about identifying good breeders of any breed (it assumes the reader already has a breed in mind). In this country we have a terrible problem of people buying from pet stores, puppy mills, and backyard breeders because they are not informed about what makes a breeder an ethical breeder.

You can read it and tell me what you think:

http://www.dutchbingo.net/personal/Reputable Breeder.doc

Liesje said:

She's really cute!

The guide is not really about breeds, but about identifying good breeders of any breed (it assumes the reader already has a breed in mind). In this country we have a terrible problem of people buying from pet stores, puppy mills, and backyard breeders because they are not informed about what makes a breeder an ethical breeder.

You can read it and tell me what you think:

http://www.dutchbingo.net/personal/Reputable Breeder.doc

I'll proofread it for you. :)

unico said:
how adorable! i bet you could watch him sleep for hours :cute:

I really could! :love: He seems so at peace and I just feel such a rush of happines watching him

As for the hyperness Im honestly amazed by how calm he is most of the time. Won't lie he has moments when he's quite the little devil :giggle: For the most part though he just wants to cuddle and be loved :cute:

Highly recommend getting a little dog :yes:

Thank you everyone for the very sweet compliments :hug: :)

BonosBaby12 said:

As for the hyperness Im honestly amazed by how calm he is most of the time.

Wait till he hits doggy adolescence! :wink:

Got an e-mail today saying my dog was bit in the face, tooth to the eyelid :grumpy: Apparently she thought this litter belongs to her, and Faye had to set her straight. Sorry Chop, you already had your own pups and now you are spayed!

Liesje said:

Wait till he hits doggy adolescence! :wink:

Got an e-mail today saying my dog was bit in the face, tooth to the eyelid :grumpy: Apparently she thought this litter belongs to her, and Faye had to set her straight. Sorry Chop, you already had your own pups and now you are spayed!

Oh no!

U2Girl416 said:
is Chop going to be ok? that's awful :(

Yeah, she's alright and Faye has eased up, letting her in with her and the puppies now. The breeder has been breeding, showing, competing, and judging her dogs for 30 years and her husband is a veterinarian, so if they're laughing about it, I'll assume she's fine besides a little cut on her eye. I wrote back and said she's welcome to nanny my cats! :giggle:

BonosBaby12 said:

You really didn't have to tell me that! lol,jk

Hehe!

Actually, they do hit a second period of socialization where they can start to become really hyper and/or exhibit fearfulness even when they were calm and complacent as a puppy. A lot of people call it their doggy adolescence because like teen kids they can do a total 180 and get really bad. As long as they get their puppy manners classes and beginner obedience underway, it's not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom