Curry Sauce from Ireland please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redkat

Blue Crack Addict
I see all the food threads here so hope I'm in the right spot.

I am deperately craving all things Ireland. Especially the curry sauce from supermacs! Anyone know how to make it or if they have it in pacs at the restaurant that can be easily mailed. If it's in packs I'll call my cousins for it. If it's served fresh (cannot remember) I don't want to bother them. They'll think I've really lost it.

That and a real Guinness :drool: are the things I miss most (apart from people)

Thanks for any help:reject:

redkat said:
I see all the food threads here so hope I'm in the right spot.

I am deperately craving all things Ireland. Especially the curry sauce from supermacs! Anyone know how to make it or if they have it in pacs at the restaurant that can be easily mailed. If it's in packs I'll call my cousins for it. If it's served fresh (cannot remember) I don't want to bother them. They'll think I've really lost it.

That and a real Guinness :drool: are the things I miss most (apart from people)

Thanks for any help:reject:

Supermacs, the fast food places?

I haven't been in one of those in a long, long, long time. :hmm:

I'm guessing that they probably buy the curry sauces in bulk from somewhere and if you knew where you could probably see if someone could get you some from the same place. Is that making sense? :der: :laugh:

No one knows:scream:

Oh well, thanks anyways! I don't normally eat fast food in the U.S I hate mcdonalds. In n Out occasionally but I loved Supermacs maybe it was so great because of all the Guinness:drool: Greasy food tends to taste great after a long night.

Back
Top Bottom