Curb Your Enthusiasm/Extras - The funniest hour on television.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's the new Ricky Gervais and partner series. It is on HBO here in America but I am assuming that they will show it soon on ABC in Australia and the equivalent New Zealand station. I think it already aired on the BBC. It's a very funny show! Kate Winslet guest starred on the premiere.

Calluna said:
Sounds good!

BTW - what is the New Zealand equivalent of the ABC?

TVNZ - Which is two television stations.

TV1 - News, Current Affairs, Sport, Documenatries, British Comedy
TV2 - Anything goes, light entertainment, American comedy etc.

Both are state funded, but have advertisments (Australia doesn't).

dammit, i dont have HBO :(
But i just bought season 4 [of Curb] and it is to die for :drool:
funniest shit, all the other 3 seasons are being borrowed to friends since I'm always talking about this damn show they wanted to see it.

i heard about Extras on Conan, sounds funny but maybe I'll rent a dvd when it comes out

i don't have HBO either. And I am a huge CYE fan. I just finished renting season 4 as well.

I think it is my all time favorite show EVER.

ahhh yea, it's weird in a way, itkinda grows on you...and then it never leaves. It's very addicting and sometimes hard to watch cause I know Larry is gonna put his foot in his mout any given second....it's like a suspense comedy.

i just have to say that i have a coworker that acts exactly like Larry David.

And while I love CYE, having to deal with a person like that on an everyday basis is enough to drive me nutso.

HelloAngel said:
I saw Extras and didn't think it was all that funny. :reject: Can someone help me find the funny???

I thought the episode with Ben Stiller was very funny.

Particularly love the bit where Ben Stiller goes "Do you know who I am?"
Ricky Gervais " I can never remember is it Starsky or Hutch?"
Ben replies " Is that supposed to be funny"
Ricky " I don't know, you were in it, you tell me."

:wink:

I can't believe you guys didn't like Extras. Not funny?? I mean, "I'm fudding myself stupid and I'm bloody lovin' it!" What's not to love??

Back
Top Bottom