curb your enthusiasm, anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevation2u

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
just wondering what the rest of my fellow interferencers think about this show of the genuis known as larry david...i personally find it quite refreshing from the rest of the crap on tv, dry sarcasm....my kind of humor:evil: :cool: :dance: :bow:

if anyone else is a fan of the show, what are your favorite episodes? and for thsoe who dislike it you can go ahead and vent your frusturations here as well....:blahblah: :crazy:

I read somewhere, and I believe it, that the dialogue for this show essentially ad-libbed; they give the cast a plot and then run with it...nearly a "show about nothing!"

Mr. BAW :heart: Mrs. Larry David...(Cheryl Hines) :drool:

Mr. BAW said:
I read somewhere, and I believe it, that the dialogue for this show essentially ad-libbed; they give the cast a plot and then run with it...nearly a "show about nothing!"

It's the same concept as Seinfeld :up: Crazy eyed killah is hysterical :D

Bumped

I watched the episode last night where Larry's Maid told everyone he went to a U2 concert and everyone was giving him a hard time about it. (Aren't you too old for a U2, "rock concert", etc...)

According to the HBO message boards, they started shooting in January with new episodes scheduled for this fall...I guess they were delayed because Cheryl Hines was pregnant.

Its torture to get hooked on HBO shows because its sooooo long between seasons :mad:

( larry) " are you my caucasian"?

( crazy eyes) " Im your mutha fuckin caucasain"!

( crazy eyes) I thought we were cool de la

( larry) we cool de la, we cool de la!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I LOVE this show. :applaud:

Is it just me, or is Larry kinda hot? :silent:

I can't believe I missed this thread, because I had a dream once in which I dated Larry David.

Seriously.

I have no idea what it could mean.

Back
Top Bottom