Curb Your Enthusiasm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
I just began watching reruns of this on HBO last month (Mondays at 8 & 8:30pm) and I think it's one of the most hilarious shows I've seen. :lol: If you liked Seinfeld you'll love this-the star, Larry David, was Seinfeld's creator. :up:

I know it's been around for a few years, but just wondering if anyone else likes it?

I'm a big fan of this show. The last season finale was hilarious, and I'm looking forward to new episodes this fall......

I :heart: Larry David

I've watched that show since the pilot and its hysterical! Its like Seinfeld but with a lot of dirty words! :lol:

The episode where the teenage girls wrote "f**k you bald asshole" on his house was the best! And when Wanda Sikes thougt he had a stiffy in the movie theater...classic! :lmao:

This is clearly the most brilliant show on television today.

I think the humor surpasses that of Seinfeld, and what I truly look forward to is a reunion of David and Seinfeld in some kind of sitcome in about 5 years...

I don't have HBO, I've never watched Seinfeld. Obviously I live in a cultural vacuum, saved only by my slavish devotion to Star Trek and U2.

I just saw the first five episodes of "Curb Your Enthusiasm." It is so, so funny--I was screaming with laughter!!! Try to rent the first season, which is available now...the third episode was the best! (but it's not suitable for kids)

I just got HBO this month and I am seriously addicted to this show. In fact, I just got back from returning the 1st season DVD to the video store! I asked the video owner, if he had the 2nd season and was crushed when he said it isn't out yet.

I agree, it's the best thing on television.

You won't be disappointed; while it may appear that BAW and I are always on this computer....no :no:

Sunday night line-ups that vary over the past 4 years include....

Sex and the City
Sopranos
Curb your Enthusiasm
Deadwoood
Carnivale
Six Feet Under

And we always chase Seinfeld back and forth between early and late shows on UPN...

Two shows we've never, ever watched Law and Order or Frasier.

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom