Curb Season 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thetitans2k

Refugee
Apprently the new season of Curb your enthusiasm starts tommorow night. I think it's only on HBO so I can't get it in Canada, but I will download it on monday.

I was surprised to hear that there was going to be a new season....I really thought I heard Larry David say that Season 5 was it.

Looking forward to it though.

I'm excited for this. :hyper:

I don't laugh out loud much while watching tv, but Seinfeld reruns and this show are constant exceptions.

"Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good." :up:

hahahaha I love the whole
"pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good" thing
yet somehow his stare down with the music
alwasy annoys me! i wish i had hbo just so i could watch curb, it's my favorite show ever.

it's one of the shows i quote too much!

i was watching it on dvd the other day,
the episode with cherri oteri as the nanny from hell, fucking brilliant! it was just as funny the 5th time watchign it as it was the first.

"ten sponge cakes saved my life"
(or whatever suzie says)

:lol:

Pretty hilarious episode. Showing up to the party a day late was pretty funny. I love how it always all comes together in the end.

Pretty good, but I found it a little on the slow side for a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode.

That exact same thing with the fire alarm happened to me once -- grrrrr!

I actually thought this week's episode was terrible. It sounds funny but it played flat for me. Or maybe it was just me.

I really liked his beef with the woman who couldn't decide on an ice cream flavour. I hate those people. You really cant sample that many flavours.

thetitans2k said:
I really liked his beef with the woman who couldn't decide on an ice cream flavour. I hate those people. You really cant sample that many flavours.

:yes:
Larry and I share a lot of the same pet peeves--even his description of the unspoken rules of etiquette that most of us abide by (like tip-toeing) sounded a bit like me and one of my rants when I'm shocked and horrified that people don't follow one of these unspoken rules.

Still, I'm not finding this season to be as funny as previous ones. Maybe it's me. I've been so busy and distracted. :shrug:

Not every show is going to be riproaringly funny, but this week's episode was fairly amusing. If I were in Larry's shoes, I would've taken the perfume. Afterall, that was going to make Cheryl very happy. I liked when he dropped the fifty dollar bill on the floor to make his getaway. That was great!

Back
Top Bottom