Cunter, Switzerland superthread - Page 9 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-23-2008, 02:32 AM   #121
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 02:19 PM
Now, I'm really gone. Night.

Old 03-23-2008, 02:33 AM   #122
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver

I don't know, I don't feel anything either way about the Hawks. And I don't want to go for a team just because they're good. I think I might be getting into Richmond. If they prove they aren't totally fucking incompetent, I could get behind them.
If they can... well, that's a pretty tough ask for the Tigers. I hope they do well this year, though - or at least better. I guess all I want this year is a close competition and nobody in a Geelong position.

Old 03-23-2008, 02:35 AM   #123
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 08:19 AM
Fucking oath, sunbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnt.
Old 03-23-2008, 02:35 AM   #124
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by The Sad Punk
Wow, that's terrible, but common behaviour of that lot - or indeed, of most sports supporters in celebratory mode. Arses.

(If you don't mind me asking, how could this trainspotter spot trains if they had a guide dog?)
Yeah, what's with sporting fans and being arseholes after events.

And it's a common misconception that you only have a guide dog if you are totally blind. She says she gets lots of funny looks when photographing trains. She is legally blind, and functionally blind in direct sunlight. But in the shade or with the sun behind her or on a cloudy day, she can see. Sometimes she does take photos blind, i.e. just pointing and shooting and hoping a train appears in it!

For the first time in my life, I'm actually the person with the best vision!

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-23-2008, 02:36 AM   #125
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Probably a good idea. Otherwise you could have sank into the oblivion that is hundreds of inebriated Collingwood supporters.

Yes, you are a very naughty Melburnian. Or possibly a more intelligent one.

pies fucking rule.

ok mabey im not a ture supporter as i have all my own teeth, but still...
Old 03-23-2008, 02:37 AM   #126
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

I sent it out to a number of people - evidently including Pee Fan but not you (weird, I thought you were in on it) - a week or so ago. I think I may actually have it in lossless and could burn that for you though.

Also, I need to go do dishes.
Hmm, I don't recall that. You had sent me some pre-Boy tracks, but no Captive soundtrack. I can wait for a burned copy, though.

Fuck, I hate doing the dishes. Seriously, I'd honestly take basically any other chore over the dishes. I'd go as far as to say that I find vacuuming and cleaning bathrooms heavenly compared to it.
Old 03-23-2008, 02:37 AM   #127
Vocal parasite

Quote:

If they can... well, that's a pretty tough ask for the Tigers. I hope they do well this year, though - or at least better. I guess all I want this year is a close competition and nobody in a Geelong position.
Well, Richmond's win over Carlton was pretty good, but I suppose that's pretty fucking meaningless at the end of the day. Wonder what next week will bring ...

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-23-2008, 02:39 AM   #128
Vocal parasite

Quote:

Hmm, I don't recall that. You had sent me some pre-Boy tracks, but no Captive soundtrack. I can wait for a burned copy, though.

Fuck, I hate doing the dishes. Seriously, I'd honestly take basically any other chore over the dishes. I'd go as far as to say that I find vacuuming and cleaning bathrooms heavenly compared to it.
See, doing the dishes is one of my favourite chores - if you can use 'favourite' to describe chores. It's fairly quick and it doesn't give me a sore back like vacuuming does. I'm just lazy and let dishes pile up for 2-3 days before getting to them. I wish I had the motivation to do dishes every evening. The postwhorehouse isn't helping there, though.

I miss having a dishwasher, but there's no way one would fit in my current kitchen.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-23-2008, 02:40 AM   #129
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally posted by mysterious_jen

pies fucking rule.

Now you've done it, Bonnie.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-23-2008, 02:40 AM   #130
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Yeah, what's with sporting fans and being arseholes after events.

And it's a common misconception that you only have a guide dog if you are totally blind. She says she gets lots of funny looks when photographing trains. She is legally blind, and functionally blind in direct sunlight. But in the shade or with the sun behind her or on a cloudy day, she can see. Sometimes she does take photos blind, i.e. just pointing and shooting and hoping a train appears in it!

For the first time in my life, I'm actually the person with the best vision!
I have no idea. Some sort of primal instinct of arseholability that first appeared in some of the more advanced species that had moved out of Africa that were watching a primitive hockey match?

I figured it may have been something like that, but as I've never known someone like that, forgive me for sounding ignorant there. Sounds like it'd be quite interesting.
Old 03-23-2008, 02:41 AM   #131
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by mysterious_jen

pies fucking rule.

Uh oh, I'm done for!
Old 03-23-2008, 02:43 AM   #132
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

See, doing the dishes is one of my favourite chores - if you can use 'favourite' to describe chores. It's fairly quick and it doesn't give me a sore back like vacuuming does. I'm just lazy and let dishes pile up for 2-3 days before getting to them. I wish I had the motivation to do dishes every evening. The postwhorehouse isn't helping there, though.

I miss having a dishwasher, but there's no way one would fit in my current kitchen.
Well, ours here get piled up after like a few days or a week. And I just find old food on plates to be really disgusting, and the dirty water makes me feel frankly nauseous. I'm not sure why, since as a South Australian I'm expected to live on dirty water.
Old 03-23-2008, 02:48 AM   #133
Vocal parasite

Quote:
I have no idea. Some sort of primal instinct of arseholability that first appeared in some of the more advanced species that had moved out of Africa that were watching a primitive hockey match?

I figured it may have been something like that, but as I've never known someone like that, forgive me for sounding ignorant there. Sounds like it'd be quite interesting.
That sounds like a good enough theory.

And no, don't worry, most people don't really know a terrible lot about vision impairments and the different levels of it. Hell, even I'm not that educated about it.

What's strangest for me is that I'm used to pointing in the distance and asking someone what something is, but when we're out trainspotting it's fucking pointless to ask her! We both do it to each other.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-23-2008, 02:49 AM   #134
Vocal parasite

Quote:

Well, ours here get piled up after like a few days or a week. And I just find old food on plates to be really disgusting, and the dirty water makes me feel frankly nauseous. I'm not sure why, since as a South Australian I'm expected to live on dirty water.
I just use a lot of dishwashing detergent so that there's a lot of bubbles and I can't really see the water, heh. I find it a bit disgusting too, but hey, I produced it all myself, I know what it is. It's not like it's somebody else's nasty dishes.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-23-2008, 02:50 AM   #135
Vocal parasite

And speaking of that, I really better go do the dishes now. This procrastination is getting far too bad. See you folk soon.

Gig pictures | Blog

Tags
superthread