Cunter, Switzerland superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:
Argh! Not Frankston!! :yikes:

Riding the train to Stony Point was totally worth going to Frankston. But Frankston station brought the lulz. The bogan haircuts! The bogan clothing! The bogan speech! THE BOGANS!

Axver said:

Riding the train to Stony Point was totally worth going to Frankston. But Frankston station brought the lulz. The bogan haircuts! The bogan clothing! The bogan speech! THE BOGANS!

IMG_5785.jpg

A bit like these guys?

coolian2 said:

Went to football.

Won.

Got sunburnt.

Nice, although by that do you mean you played football and won, or your team played football and won? Either way, I'm guessing your team isn't the Melb Demons.

major_panic said:

Nice, although by that do you mean you played football and won, or your team played football and won? Either way, I'm guessing your team isn't the Melb Demons.

I didn't know the Demons were anybody's team. Seriously, I've met supporters of every team but them. And they suck so much. What a sad small bunch their supporters must be!

Axver said:

I didn't know the Demons were anybody's team. Seriously, I've met supporters of every team but them. And they suck so much. What a sad small bunch their supporters must be!

My woodwork teacher in years 7 and 8 was the only supporter of them I've known. He had a tattoo of them on his arm.

Although nobody ever paid him out for it, he was 6 foor, built like a punching bag and had a mullet.

major_panic said:
I see Jen's been dreaming about those steamy hot dirty trains again...

:lol: Yep. She's really in love with them and just doesn't want to admit it.

Go on, give in, Jen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom