Cunter, Switzerland superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:

Old Testament God may allow such things as a means of punishment. Lightning bolt to the crotch or Gabe's band covering Elevation? Tough one.

"The rainbow was a promise that I'd never flood the Earth again. This time, I've got a much worse punishment in mind..."

Axver said:

No, not even the most sadistic, meanspirited, malevolent deity would approve of that COBL snippet. Oh wow. That was ... dire.

You know, I didn't actually listen to the whole thing. I don't know if I really want to, this house is small and I don't want my brother to hear it too. He might call the feds.

The Sad Punk said:

Special fried rice. :drool:

I have some in the freezer, maybe I'll heat it up tonight. :hmm:

I've always been wary of "special" fried rice. No matter where you get it from, odds are that the "special" ingredients are the ones from last month's "special" fried rice, recycled.

I'm about to subject myself to Elevation.

Who's doing the next thread?

cinnaminson said:
*daft moment alert*

my eldery neighbour passed away last week and his grandkids just came to the door to give me an order of service. Jolly old me said, "having a good time on your holidays at Grandma's?"

doh :banghead:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

thats fucking hillarious, sux for you though !

coolian2 said:
Hi.

I love gabes COBL snippet in Beautiful Day.

Fucking lawlz to the max.

Someone should create a gabesvoice.st to document his best performances

2007-12-18 Beautiful Day He sound like very little girl here

2007-12-22 Desire He yell out drummer Larry Mullen very strong

major_panic said:

I've always been wary of "special" fried rice. No matter where you get it from, odds are that the "special" ingredients are the ones from last month's "special" fried rice, recycled.

Yes, I'm wary of the term too. But usually it just seems to be the exact same thing, just pork, shrimp, egg, leek, onion, corn and peas. I will not take any other variation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom