Cunter, Switzerland superthread - Page 60 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-24-2008, 02:01 AM   #886
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:45 AM
LeMel, we could make this a collaborative effort if you're stuck for ideas.

Old 03-24-2008, 02:02 AM   #887
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon

Oh, you'll love that. McGuinness forms a new band of second-rate punks he found living in a cardboard box and challenges U2 to a battle of the bands. Meanwhile, Eno makes it his life's purpose to find the center of music itself, deconstruct it, and put on the new U2 album.
SWEET

How close is it to completion?

Old 03-24-2008, 02:03 AM   #888
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 03:15 AM
Guys, Bono hit the high H sharp note in the new song "Blindness", it very high and also he hums with a very very low register. This is the best Bono's voice sound since Vertigo 5th leg and ZooTV where he hit his falsetto high numerous time and give it his all for so many performance!!!!
Old 03-24-2008, 02:03 AM   #889
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by The Sad Punk
LeMel, we could make this a collaborative effort if you're stuck for ideas.
The only problem I see here is that you're too good an artist.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-24-2008, 02:04 AM   #890
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally posted by major_panic
Guys, Bono hit the high H sharp note in the new song "Blindness", it very high and also he hums with a very very low register. This is the best Bono's voice sound since Vertigo 5th leg and ZooTV where he hit his falsetto high numerous time and give it his all for so many performance.
Majorrrrrr Panic, you always come through for us.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-24-2008, 02:05 AM   #891
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

And Bonnie, nice job on the post on Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's website! Now we wait...

Old 03-24-2008, 02:06 AM   #892
The Male

Local Time: 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver

The only problem I see here is that you're too good an artist.
The only problem I see is (besides Axver being particularly snarky this evening ), Sad Punk isn't premium, so PMing is out.

Now.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:08 AM   #893
Vocal parasite

Quote:

The only problem I see is (besides Axver being particularly snarky this evening ), Sad Punk isn't premium, so PMing is out.
No, I wasn't being snarky. The charm of your cartoons is that they aren't slick. They wouldn't be half as funny if the band members had anything half-resembling a nose! I love it.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-24-2008, 02:09 AM   #894
Vocal parasite

Maj., I don't know what it's like in your part of our beautiful city, but fuck, it's uncomfortable today with the humidity. It's not really that hot, not compared to what we've had recently, but the humidity's made of phail.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-24-2008, 02:10 AM   #895
The Male

Quote:

No, I wasn't being snarky. The charm of your cartoons is that they aren't slick. They wouldn't be half as funny if the band members had anything half-resembling a nose! I love it.
Well, thank you. I'm a bit self-conscious of my lack of artistic talent.

Frankly, it's not only a lack of talent that contributes to the look; I just don't feel like taking the time to draw a proper nose.

Now.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:10 AM   #896
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Guys, should I make a cartoon about all of this? I mean, it wouldn't be very hard. Just have him (or herrrrr, of course...that's always a possibility ) follow Bono around with a box of throat lozenges, and offer to pay for extensive vocal cord scraping when Bono misses an E above middle C. They can also show him their extensive collection of bootlegs recorded directly from the mic feed, with all of the music cut out.
"Hi there Bono, my name Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from Sweden, how you do? You know, I am a fanatic about your voice and absolutely love it, it better than Freddie Mercury or Frank Sinatra and so filled with emotion, especially when you hit the high C in 'Wide Awake' when sing Bad, like in 1986-5-14 or 2006-12-7!

Anyway, I was wondering if you could singiing the low 'hmmmmmmmmmmmmm' on a flat B4 register for me so I can pray to you while listen to it. Also you see I have a present for you, a 30 min long clip of your voice highlight which is only 32mb large!

So can you do the low register and then the high E5 like from 'Highway to Hell' in Vertigo from 2006-11-18, which the highest note you've sung?"
Old 03-24-2008, 02:11 AM   #897
The Male

Quote:

"Hi there Bono, my name Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from Sweden, how you do? You know, I am a fanatic about your voice and absolutely love it, it better than Freddie Mercury or Frank Sinatra and so filled with emotion, especially when you hit the high C in 'Wide Awake' when sing Bad, like in 1986-5-14 or 2006-12-7.

Anyway, I was wondering if you could singiing the low 'hmmmmmmmmmmmmm' on a flat B4 register for me so I can pray to you while listen to it. Also you see I have a present for you, a 30 min long clip of your voice highlight which is only 32mb large!

So can you do the low register and then the high E5 like from 'Highway to Hell' in Vertigo from 2006-11-18, which the highest note you've sung?"
Or, considerably less proper:

"YOUR VOICE...I WANT TO HAVE ITS BABIES."

Now.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:12 AM   #898
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Maj., I don't know what it's like in your part of our beautiful city, but fuck, it's uncomfortable today with the humidity. It's not really that hot, not compared to what we've had recently, but the humidity's made of phail.
I was out near the Dandenongs today, it wasn't that bad. I have a head cold though. Otherwise, it's fine for me, although I am used to living in a place with 99% humidity, called Asia.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:12 AM   #899
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by mysterious_jen

thats a big statement from you
explanation: by closest, i mean, i liked the guy instantly and wanna be wtih him. real love does not enter the equation. "sure i wanna date you at first sight" would be accurate.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:13 AM   #900
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Guys, Bono hit the high H sharp note in the new song "Blindness", it very high and also he hums with a very very low register. This is the best Bono's voice sound since Vertigo 5th leg and ZooTV where he hit his falsetto high numerous time and give it his all for so many performance!!!!

Tags
superthread