Cunter, Switzerland superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:
I suck at remembering my manners in these threads :reject:

Judging by the swearing and innuendo and such that typifies these threads, are you really sure manners quite belong here? :wink:

Axver said:
Judging by the swearing and innuendo and such that typifies these threads, are you really sure manners quite belong here? :wink:
Well, some people get upset if you don't say Hi to them... :shrug:

*sheds veneer of civilisation*

Fuck off :D

fuck off to you too ali

:tongue:

i dont give a shit if people say hi to me, and if i come into a thread i say a general thread heloo, unless there is someone around i really wanna say a specific hi to .

mysterious_jen said:
fuck off to you too ali

:tongue:

i dont give a shit if people say hi to me, and if i come into a thread i say a general thread heloo, unless there is someone around i really wanna say a specific hi to .
That's pretty much what I figure...

Axver said:
What was that, Ms "Hey Let's Film This Steam Train Near Castlemaine"? :wink:
That's the gratitude I get for standing out in the hot sun for half an hour, waiting for the bloody thing to go by (it was late, by the way), just for your sake... :p

Alisaura said:

That's the gratitude I get for standing out in the hot sun for half an hour, waiting for the bloody thing to go by (it was late, by the way), just for your sake... :p

Oh, don't deny you're getting sucked into the railway world ... :wink:

mysterious_jen said:
no fucking SANE woman i know would stand in the sun waiting to video a fucking train for a man .
No fucking sane woman would have spent US$500 in a Gap in Georgia buying (RED) stuff to post to Australian people she'd never met, even if they did pay her back... so nyah. :p

Alisaura said:

No fucking sane woman would have spent US$500 in a Gap in Georgia buying (RED) stuff to post to Australian people she'd never met, even if they did pay her back... so nyah. :p

yeah but im awesome. :shrug: and you have always loved me so its ok.

mysterious_jen said:
i think shes sucked into axver world.

when are you guys going public ????????

Hey now, you're the one dreaming about me. Well, about trains. But due to me. Now who's the one getting sucked into Axver world? Got something you want to tell me?

mysterious_jen said:

yeah but im awesome.

Feel the modesty, people! :lol:

Incidentally, I hope you saw this:

poster92167934.jpg

Alisaura said:
I did see that, and commented too :wink:

The truth hurts :reject:

:lol: I've got to say, I think it's one of the absolute funniest on the thread. I hope you guys saw my one about PLEBA marking its territory. I think you were here when I posted that one, Ali, but I'm not sure if Jen was.

Now I need to think up some new ones.

When I said "it's not me", I meant it in a metaphorical sense that I'm not the sort of person who does get offended like that...

But I'm not naming names anyway, even if I could clearly remember any examples. :wink:

Axver said:

:lol: I've got to say, I think it's one of the absolute funniest on the thread. I hope you guys saw my one about PLEBA marking its territory. I think you were here when I posted that one, Ali, but I'm not sure if Jen was.

Now I need to think up some new ones.

i has seen them all, i love that thread but it needs MOAR quality work so get to it ax,

i tried, i really did try to make one, but i just cant bring myself to feel the hate.

:reject:

Axver said:
:lol: I've got to say, I think it's one of the absolute funniest on the thread. I hope you guys saw my one about PLEBA marking its territory.
I did see that one, although I wasn't 100% sure what was going on in the photo... I think I could figure it out though :huh:

I prefer the "GUINNESS: Sorry PLEBA" one. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom