Cunter, Switzerland superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sad Punk said:
Oh, and while you're on it, could I have the Captive soundtrack too, Axxo? :)

I sent it out to a number of people - evidently including Pee Fan but not you (weird, I thought you were in on it) - a week or so ago. I think I may actually have it in lossless and could burn that for you though.

Also, I need to go do dishes. :(

Axver said:

I don't know, I don't feel anything either way about the Hawks. And I don't want to go for a team just because they're good. I think I might be getting into Richmond. If they prove they aren't totally fucking incompetent, I could get behind them.

If they can... well, that's a pretty tough ask for the Tigers. :wink: I hope they do well this year, though - or at least better. I guess all I want this year is a close competition and nobody in a Geelong position.

The Sad Punk said:
Wow, that's terrible, but common behaviour of that lot - or indeed, of most sports supporters in celebratory mode. Arses.

(If you don't mind me asking, how could this trainspotter spot trains if they had a guide dog?)

Yeah, what's with sporting fans and being arseholes after events. :|

And it's a common misconception that you only have a guide dog if you are totally blind. She says she gets lots of funny looks when photographing trains. She is legally blind, and functionally blind in direct sunlight. But in the shade or with the sun behind her or on a cloudy day, she can see. Sometimes she does take photos blind, i.e. just pointing and shooting and hoping a train appears in it!

For the first time in my life, I'm actually the person with the best vision! :lol:

The Sad Punk said:

Probably a good idea. Otherwise you could have sank into the oblivion that is hundreds of inebriated Collingwood supporters.

Yes, you are a very naughty Melburnian. :tsk: Or possibly a more intelligent one.

:madwife: :madwife:

:madspit:

pies fucking rule.

ok mabey im not a ture supporter as i have all my own teeth, but still...

Axver said:

I sent it out to a number of people - evidently including Pee Fan but not you (weird, I thought you were in on it) - a week or so ago. I think I may actually have it in lossless and could burn that for you though.

Also, I need to go do dishes. :(

Hmm, I don't recall that. You had sent me some pre-Boy tracks, but no Captive soundtrack. I can wait for a burned copy, though. :)

Fuck, I hate doing the dishes. Seriously, I'd honestly take basically any other chore over the dishes. I'd go as far as to say that I find vacuuming and cleaning bathrooms heavenly compared to it.

The Sad Punk said:

If they can... well, that's a pretty tough ask for the Tigers. :wink: I hope they do well this year, though - or at least better. I guess all I want this year is a close competition and nobody in a Geelong position.

Well, Richmond's win over Carlton was pretty good, but I suppose that's pretty fucking meaningless at the end of the day. Wonder what next week will bring ...

The Sad Punk said:

Hmm, I don't recall that. You had sent me some pre-Boy tracks, but no Captive soundtrack. I can wait for a burned copy, though. :)

Fuck, I hate doing the dishes. Seriously, I'd honestly take basically any other chore over the dishes. I'd go as far as to say that I find vacuuming and cleaning bathrooms heavenly compared to it.

See, doing the dishes is one of my favourite chores - if you can use 'favourite' to describe chores. It's fairly quick and it doesn't give me a sore back like vacuuming does. I'm just lazy and let dishes pile up for 2-3 days before getting to them. I wish I had the motivation to do dishes every evening. The postwhorehouse isn't helping there, though.

I miss having a dishwasher, but there's no way one would fit in my current kitchen.

mysterious_jen said:
:madwife: :madwife:

:madspit:

pies fucking rule.

ok mabey im not a ture supporter as i have all my own teeth, but still...

:lol: Now you've done it, Bonnie.

Axver said:

Yeah, what's with sporting fans and being arseholes after events. :|

And it's a common misconception that you only have a guide dog if you are totally blind. She says she gets lots of funny looks when photographing trains. She is legally blind, and functionally blind in direct sunlight. But in the shade or with the sun behind her or on a cloudy day, she can see. Sometimes she does take photos blind, i.e. just pointing and shooting and hoping a train appears in it!

For the first time in my life, I'm actually the person with the best vision! :lol:

I have no idea. Some sort of primal instinct of arseholability that first appeared in some of the more advanced species that had moved out of Africa that were watching a primitive hockey match?

I figured it may have been something like that, but as I've never known someone like that, forgive me for sounding ignorant there. :reject: Sounds like it'd be quite interesting.

Axver said:

See, doing the dishes is one of my favourite chores - if you can use 'favourite' to describe chores. It's fairly quick and it doesn't give me a sore back like vacuuming does. I'm just lazy and let dishes pile up for 2-3 days before getting to them. I wish I had the motivation to do dishes every evening. The postwhorehouse isn't helping there, though.

I miss having a dishwasher, but there's no way one would fit in my current kitchen.

Well, ours here get piled up after like a few days or a week. And I just find old food on plates to be really disgusting, and the dirty water makes me feel frankly nauseous. I'm not sure why, since as a South Australian I'm expected to live on dirty water.

The Sad Punk said:
I have no idea. Some sort of primal instinct of arseholability that first appeared in some of the more advanced species that had moved out of Africa that were watching a primitive hockey match?

I figured it may have been something like that, but as I've never known someone like that, forgive me for sounding ignorant there. :reject: Sounds like it'd be quite interesting.

:lol: That sounds like a good enough theory.

And no, don't worry, most people don't really know a terrible lot about vision impairments and the different levels of it. Hell, even I'm not that educated about it.

What's strangest for me is that I'm used to pointing in the distance and asking someone what something is, but when we're out trainspotting it's fucking pointless to ask her! We both do it to each other.

The Sad Punk said:

Well, ours here get piled up after like a few days or a week. And I just find old food on plates to be really disgusting, and the dirty water makes me feel frankly nauseous. I'm not sure why, since as a South Australian I'm expected to live on dirty water.

I just use a lot of dishwashing detergent so that there's a lot of bubbles and I can't really see the water, heh. I find it a bit disgusting too, but hey, I produced it all myself, I know what it is. It's not like it's somebody else's nasty dishes.

And speaking of that, I really better go do the dishes now. This procrastination is getting far too bad. See you folk soon.

this is for me and you axe, and this looks alot like my desk at work ! :lol:

procrastination.jpg

thats cos the temple bar are all asleep ! and i had to do some real life stuff, ive put it on hold for so long, o actually cooked a decent meal, and folded part of mount washington which had built up , still have a bit to do yet though .

Hi Ali! :wave:

Alisaura said:
I can tell I've missed something by your sig/location... :lol:

Or is this to do with that thread someone posted in ZC? :giggle:

I'm poisoning Jen's dreams with trains. :evil:

Got some more pics to upload too ...

all of the above, and my constant fucking train dreams, since i have been posting in these threads with axe, i swear to god they are every night.

:sigh:

and very perplexing .

and all invlolve trains and schools. usually changing platforms and looking for something as well.

:yikes:

mysterious_jen said:
and all invlolve trains and schools. usually changing platforms and looking for something as well.
Wow, that sounds like something subconscious...! :uhoh:

And Hi Jen and Ax, btw... :wave:

I suck at remembering my manners in these threads :reject:

Jen, secretly, you're a hardcore rail fanatic. Go on, admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom