Cunter, Switzerland superthread - Page 43 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-23-2008, 10:16 AM   #631
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,041
Local Time: 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by mysterious_jen


quoted again for teh pants
But not the hair?
__________________

__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is online now  
Old 03-23-2008, 10:19 AM   #632
Blue Crack Addict
 
mysterious_jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: U2 360 2010 DOWNUNDER
Posts: 15,556
Local Time: 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver


But not the hair?
nah the mullet doesnt work but the look on the face and the angle of teh hips,


see now we are delving into pleban territory
__________________

__________________
mysterious_jen is offline  
Old 03-23-2008, 10:20 AM   #633
Blue Crack Addict
 
mysterious_jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: U2 360 2010 DOWNUNDER
Posts: 15,556
Local Time: 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver


yeah actually the mullet works


__________________
mysterious_jen is offline  
Old 03-23-2008, 10:23 AM   #634
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,041
Local Time: 01:54 PM
To promote U2's next album, Bono grants interviews to two websites: U2VT and Peterrrrr's Bonosvoice (BV) thing.

U2VT INTERVIEW

U2VT: Hey Bono, to start, I'd just like to ask you a question everybody's been dying to know: why haven't you guys played Acrobat live?

Bono: We did that a few times on ZooTV, didn't we?

U2VT: Nope, not once.

Bono: I thought we did it acoustically?

U2VT: That was a private rehearsal.

Bono: Not on Popmart either?

U2VT: Nope.

Bono: Don't know why you'd want to hear that song anyway.

U2VT: Well, what about Red Hill Mining Town?

Bono: Red Hill what?

U2VT: It's on The Joshua Tree.

Bono: Oh, one of the b-sides?

U2VT: No, just after Running To Stand Still.

Bono: I'll have to ask Edge about that ...

U2VT: OK, well, how do you work out your sets?

Bono: Well, we take the songs I can remember-

U2VT: Wait, you can't remember even a quarter of your catalogue?!

Bono: This interview is over.

BV INTERVIEW

BV: Hi Bono, I love your voice, it's better than Jesus.

Bono: Uh, thanks. Jesus must've had a very spiritual voice though.

BV: You hit a new spiritual plane. Can you sing the Bad high C?

Bono: What?

BV: The high C, you do hit sometime in Bad performances. Can you sing it?

Bono: What? Now?

BV: Or do the low hmmmm?

Bono: Huh?

BV: No, the hmmmmm.

Bono: Hm?

BV: No, that is high. Can you do low hmmmmm?

Bono: What are you on about, you funny little man?

BV: Are you afraid of smoke sound?

Bono: This interview is over.
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is online now  
Old 03-23-2008, 10:24 AM   #635
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek
speaking of peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i must admit i had a peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr moment listening to streets from point depot 1. there's this one line, i forget which one, and i was like, woah bono, you sound especially good. and then i was like woah vazza, go kill yourself.
After Vazza sent me Two Shots .. Etc. I commented on Bono's vocals and she called me Peterrrrrrr.

I more or less reacted the same way.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 03-23-2008, 10:25 AM   #636
Blue Crack Addict
 
mysterious_jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: U2 360 2010 DOWNUNDER
Posts: 15,556
Local Time: 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver
To promote U2's next album, Bono grants interviews to two websites: U2VT and Peterrrrr's Bonosvoice (BV) thing.

U2VT INTERVIEW

U2VT: Hey Bono, to start, I'd just like to ask you a question everybody's been dying to know: why haven't you guys played Acrobat live?

Bono: We did that a few times on ZooTV, didn't we?

U2VT: Nope, not once.

Bono: I thought we did it acoustically?

U2VT: That was a private rehearsal.

Bono: Not on Popmart either?

U2VT: Nope.

Bono: Don't know why you'd want to hear that song anyway.

U2VT: Well, what about Red Hill Mining Town?

Bono: Red Hill what?

U2VT: It's on The Joshua Tree.

Bono: Oh, one of the b-sides?

U2VT: No, just after Running To Stand Still.

Bono: I'll have to ask Edge about that ...

U2VT: OK, well, how do you work out your sets?

Bono: Well, we take the songs I can remember-

U2VT: Wait, you can't remember even a quarter of your catalogue?!

Bono: This interview is over.

BV INTERVIEW

BV: Hi Bono, I love your voice, it's better than Jesus.

Bono: Uh, thanks. Jesus must've had a very spiritual voice though.

BV: You hit a new spiritual plane. Can you sing the Bad high C?

Bono: What?

BV: The high C, you do hit sometime in Bad performances. Can you sing it?

Bono: What? Now?

BV: Or do the low hmmmm?

Bono: Huh?

BV: No, the hmmmmm.

Bono: Hm?

BV: No, that is high. Can you do low hmmmmm?

Bono: What are you on about, you funny little man?

BV: Are you afraid of smoke sound?

Bono: This interview is over.






PMSL
__________________
mysterious_jen is offline  
Old 03-23-2008, 10:26 AM   #637
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 09:54 PM
And now I'm off to Delaware County for the afternoon. Have a good one.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 03-23-2008, 10:27 AM   #638
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver
To promote U2's next album, Bono grants interviews to two websites: U2VT and Peterrrrr's Bonosvoice (BV) thing.

U2VT INTERVIEW

U2VT: Hey Bono, to start, I'd just like to ask you a question everybody's been dying to know: why haven't you guys played Acrobat live?

Bono: We did that a few times on ZooTV, didn't we?

U2VT: Nope, not once.

Bono: I thought we did it acoustically?

U2VT: That was a private rehearsal.

Bono: Not on Popmart either?

U2VT: Nope.

Bono: Don't know why you'd want to hear that song anyway.

U2VT: Well, what about Red Hill Mining Town?

Bono: Red Hill what?

U2VT: It's on The Joshua Tree.

Bono: Oh, one of the b-sides?

U2VT: No, just after Running To Stand Still.

Bono: I'll have to ask Edge about that ...

U2VT: OK, well, how do you work out your sets?

Bono: Well, we take the songs I can remember-

U2VT: Wait, you can't remember even a quarter of your catalogue?!

Bono: This interview is over.

BV INTERVIEW

BV: Hi Bono, I love your voice, it's better than Jesus.

Bono: Uh, thanks. Jesus must've had a very spiritual voice though.

BV: You hit a new spiritual plane. Can you sing the Bad high C?

Bono: What?

BV: The high C, you do hit sometime in Bad performances. Can you sing it?

Bono: What? Now?

BV: Or do the low hmmmm?

Bono: Huh?

BV: No, the hmmmmm.

Bono: Hm?

BV: No, that is high. Can you do low hmmmmm?

Bono: What are you on about, you funny little man?

BV: Are you afraid of smoke sound?

Bono: This interview is over.
EPIC SUPERWIN
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 03-23-2008, 10:27 AM   #639
Blue Crack Addict
 
mysterious_jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: U2 360 2010 DOWNUNDER
Posts: 15,556
Local Time: 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26
And now I'm off to Delaware County for the afternoon. Have a good one.
byeeeeee


delaware , isnt that the potato state? or is that idaho ?
__________________
mysterious_jen is offline  
Old 03-23-2008, 10:28 AM   #640
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 09:54 PM
Delaware is a state, Delaware County is the county right next to Philadelphia in Pennsylvania.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 03-23-2008, 10:28 AM   #641
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26
And now I'm off to Delaware County for the afternoon. Have a good one.
funny, that's where i'll be spending my afternoon too.

did you see ax's 40,000th?

yeah, i'm up again, because my companion from last night left a key here and he came by to retrieve it. awkward!
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 03-23-2008, 10:29 AM   #642
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver
To promote U2's next album, Bono grants interviews to two websites: U2VT and Peterrrrr's Bonosvoice (BV) thing.

U2VT INTERVIEW

U2VT: Hey Bono, to start, I'd just like to ask you a question everybody's been dying to know: why haven't you guys played Acrobat live?

Bono: We did that a few times on ZooTV, didn't we?

U2VT: Nope, not once.

Bono: I thought we did it acoustically?

U2VT: That was a private rehearsal.

Bono: Not on Popmart either?

U2VT: Nope.

Bono: Don't know why you'd want to hear that song anyway.

U2VT: Well, what about Red Hill Mining Town?

Bono: Red Hill what?

U2VT: It's on The Joshua Tree.

Bono: Oh, one of the b-sides?

U2VT: No, just after Running To Stand Still.

Bono: I'll have to ask Edge about that ...

U2VT: OK, well, how do you work out your sets?

Bono: Well, we take the songs I can remember-

U2VT: Wait, you can't remember even a quarter of your catalogue?!

Bono: This interview is over.

BV INTERVIEW

BV: Hi Bono, I love your voice, it's better than Jesus.

Bono: Uh, thanks. Jesus must've had a very spiritual voice though.

BV: You hit a new spiritual plane. Can you sing the Bad high C?

Bono: What?

BV: The high C, you do hit sometime in Bad performances. Can you sing it?

Bono: What? Now?

BV: Or do the low hmmmm?

Bono: Huh?

BV: No, the hmmmmm.

Bono: Hm?

BV: No, that is high. Can you do low hmmmmm?

Bono: What are you on about, you funny little man?

BV: Are you afraid of smoke sound?

Bono: This interview is over.
Well played.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 03-23-2008, 10:29 AM   #643
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 09:54 PM
idaho's the potato state. where sexy peak is.

delaware is a pretty nondescript state. notable because they have like no tax on alcohol, so we go there to stock up and save money.
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 03-23-2008, 10:30 AM   #644
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek


funny, that's where i'll be spending my afternoon too.

did you see ax's 40,000th?

yeah, i'm up again, because my companion from last night left a key here and he came by to retrieve it. awkward!
Ha!

Yes, he doesn't get out much.

That is awkward. You should have fucked with his mind a little bit, hidden it or something.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 03-23-2008, 10:30 AM   #645
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek
idaho's the potato state. where sexy peak is.

delaware is a pretty nondescript state. notable because they have like no tax on alcohol, so we go there to stock up and save money.
No sales tax FTW.

I bought my iPod there for that reason.

The alcohol benefits will come later.
__________________

__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com