Cunter, Switzerland superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sad Punk said:

I personally find the post by attachbonosvoicetomyveins to be truly inspirational.

That story moved me to tears. Truly appropriate for this weekend of resurrection and zombies. :angel:

The Sad Punk said:

Plus, if you have someone on ignore you can miss some really unintentionally hilarious posts.

Yeah, exactly. But Aygo pissed me off far too much and wasn't bringing unintentional lulz.

cinnaminson said:
:wave:
i didn't have any lunch today and I'm starving. All I wanted was chinese but no-where near me is open :mad: Bloody public holidays, don't people know that I can't cook:sad:

Now I'll have to have easter chocolate for my tea :yippie:

I sell you flied lice, vely cheap vely cheap, five dolla only!

Seriously, Chinese stuff is pretty easy to make. Why not try it? If you have a wok, you're two-thirds of the way there!

OH DEAR GOD.

I'm listening to Gabe's BD right now.

OH DEAR NON-EXISTENT GOD, ALLAH, ZEUS, ET AL.

Axver said:
OH DEAR GOD.

I'm listening to Gabe's BD right now.

OH DEAR NON-EXISTENT GOD, ALLAH, ZEUS, ET AL.

It's curiously compelling, isn't it? That or it makes you want to slit your wrists.

major_panic said:

I sell you flied lice, vely cheap vely cheap, five dolla only!

Seriously, Chinese stuff is pretty easy to make. Why not try it? If you have a wok, you're two-thirds of the way there!

:lmao: but will you love me long time?

I do try to cook but 9 times out of 10 it just doesn't work :( I stick to meat + sauce in jar + rice or pasta. . . .ta dah. Or frozen stuff

major_panic said:

It's curiously compelling, isn't it? That or it makes you want to slit your wrists.

:lol:

Is this just stupidly over-compressed or is he meant to sound like a whiny girl?

And the guitarist sucks.

cinnaminson said:

:lmao: but will you love me long time?

I do try to cook but 9 times out of 10 it just doesn't work :( I stick to meat + sauce in jar + rice or pasta. . . .ta dah. Or frozen stuff

I'll have to think about that one :hmm:

And fair enough, but throwing rice, oil, eggs, vegetables and bacon onto a hot wok and stirring it around for a while can't end badly, surely!

The Sad Punk said:

Seriously, no god would allow that to even exist.

Except maybe Loki.

Old Testament God may allow such things as a means of punishment. Lightning bolt to the crotch or Gabe's band covering Elevation? Tough one.

Axver said:

:lol:

Is this just stupidly over-compressed or is he meant to sound like a whiny girl?

And the guitarist sucks.

I think he DOES sound like a whiny girl.

The performance was fine up to the point where he started singing. By the time it reached the COBL snippet, it was through rock bottom, had finished digging to China and was on the way to the sun...

The Sad Punk said:

Seriously, no god would allow that to even exist.

Except maybe Loki.

No, not even the most sadistic, meanspirited, malevolent deity would approve of that COBL snippet. Oh wow. That was ... dire.

it turns out it will let me post as a guest, i just can't start a thread in the tips section as a guest. and the really assinine bot-blocker that's impossible to read if you're a normal human being phails, and i got locked out of creating an account for now.

my humor will have to wait.

major_panic said:

I'll have to think about that one :hmm:

And fair enough, but throwing rice, oil, eggs, vegetables and bacon onto a hot wok and stirring it around for a while can't end badly, surely!

Special fried rice. :drool:

I have some in the freezer, maybe I'll heat it up tonight. :hmm:

mysterious_jen said:

i think he does helium out the back before he comes on

That seems to be the only fair and reasonable justification for that abomination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom