Cunter, Switzerland superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:

Well, thank you. :lol: I'm a bit self-conscious of my lack of artistic talent.

Frankly, it's not only a lack of talent that contributes to the look; I just don't feel like taking the time to draw a proper nose. :up:

Your cartoons own just the way they are. Don't ever use more talent or waste time drawing proper noses!

major_panic said:

"Hi there Bono, my name Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from Sweden, how you do? You know, I am a fanatic about your voice and absolutely love it, it better than Freddie Mercury or Frank Sinatra and so filled with emotion, especially when you hit the high C in 'Wide Awake' when sing Bad, like in 1986-5-14 or 2006-12-7!

Anyway, I was wondering if you could singiing the low 'hmmmmmmmmmmmmm' on a flat B4 register for me so I can pray to you while listen to it. Also you see I have a present for you, a 30 min long clip of your voice highlight which is only 32mb large!

So can you do the low register and then the high E5 like from 'Highway to Hell' in Vertigo from 2006-11-18, which the highest note you've sung?"

:lmao:

Are you sure Peterrrrrr isn't your alter that you prank the forum with? :wink:

LemonMelon said:

Or, considerably less proper:

"YOUR VOICE...I WANT TO HAVE ITS BABIES."

I think he's already practicing his proposal. See the homepage, "This site is about the most beautiful voice on this planet".

Be back in a minute, guys. I'm working on a sample scene for the Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrretcetera episode.

major_panic said:

I was out near the Dandenongs today, it wasn't that bad. I have a head cold though. :grumpy: Otherwise, it's fine for me, although I am used to living in a place with 99% humidity, called Asia.

See, I always hated Queensland's humidity. I've already lost my tolerance for it despite being here barely a year. Humidity is made of epic phail.

major_panic said:

I'm a psych student, it's my job to study weird headcases. :wink:

:lol:

So what do you make of me then? Come on, 40,000 posts, got to be something there ... :wink:

Axver said:

I think he's already practicing his proposal. See the homepage, "This site is about the most beautiful voice on this planet".

*Peterrrrrrrrrrrr holds up sign at concert: BONO IS JESUS!*

Bono: "Pull that guy up!"

Bono: "So, have you got any song requests?"

Peterrrrrrrrrrrrr: :ohmy:

Bono: "Anything? I'll sing anything for you."

Bono: "Well, we don't have all day, y'know..."

Peterrrrrrrrrrrrr: "Wave of Sorrow."

Bono: "I heard People Get Ready! Let's do it!"

*Bono gives it his all for this performance*

Peterrrrrrrrrrrrr: :combust:

Bono: "Uh... Edge? EDGE? Oh wait, it's not you on fire. Guys, AMBULANCE!"

Varitek said:
you know what pisses me off? popcorn comes in bags that are way too big. i want some, but not a whole bag!

Buy a popcorn machine and just pop however much you want?

major_panic said:

Okay, this has to be in the cartoon.

major_panic said:

:lmao: SuperWin!

Hey, did you see the interviews I wrote between Bono and U2VT and Peterrrrr's site?

Axver said:

So what do you make of me then? Come on, 40,000 posts, got to be something there ... :wink:

Yeah, we call your types obsessive-compulsives with a deranged streak. Much like heroin addicts. What you need is a Jungian archetype that you can project your personality into, in order to cure your addiction.

:wink:

Axver said:

Buy a popcorn machine and just pop however much you want?

then it's not all buttery and super unhealthy, which ruins the point. besides, i live in a dorm.

i would really love some of that cheesey popcorn that comes in a bag, but i doubt the vending machine sells it and i'm way too cheap to buy that when i have some already. oh well, i'll just eat what i want and then throw the rest out.

major_panic said:

:lmao:

major_panic said:

Yeah, we call your types obsessive-compulsives with a deranged streak. Much like heroin addicts. What you need is a Jungian archetype that you can project your personality into, in order to cure your addiction.

:laugh:

Well, unlike you, at least I haven't made three quarters of all of my posts in just one thread series!

major_panic said:

also much like plebans .

Varitek said:

then it's not all buttery and super unhealthy, which ruins the point. besides, i live in a dorm.

i would really love some of that cheesey popcorn that comes in a bag, but i doubt the vending machine sells it and i'm way too cheap to buy that when i have some already. oh well, i'll just eat what i want and then throw the rest out.

Well, you just add shitloads of butter afterwards. That's what I did.

I miss having a popcorn machine, but it was kinda Mum's and it still lives in Queensland ...

mysterious_jen said:

also much like plebans .

PLEBANs don't need an archetype, rather they probably need to act out how they feel and what they want to do, preferably behind sealed doors, then get over it. While everyone else runs away as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
major_panic said:

They call me the addict with multiple-personality disorder!

Yes, Majorrrrrrrrr.

Bloody hell, I'm still looking at the site. It's such a trainwreck.

major_panic said:

PLEBANs don't need an archetype, rather they probably need to act out how they feel and what they want to do, preferably behind sealed doors, then get over it. While everyone else runs away as quickly as possible.

eh eh eh eh eeh

yeah .

:tongue:

Axver said:

Yes, Majorrrrrrrrr.

Bloody hell, I'm still looking at the site. It's such a trainwreck.

It's a trainwreck with multiple lols though. Whereas on the other hand, gabrielvox's site is amazingly professional with multiple lols.

:hmm:

major_panic said:

It's a trainwreck with multiple lols though. Whereas on the other hand, gabrielvox's site is amazingly professional with multiple lols.

:hmm:

I haven't looked at Gabe's yet! Not so sure I want to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom