Cunter, Switzerland superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
You know what? Ax, I really like your Achtung Baby playlist, but I can't get into "Where Did It All Go Wrong?" Just don't like the song.

Really? I love WDIAGW. Probably my favourite Achtung era b-side, actually. It's good fun.

I'm not sure what it is, I'm just not a fan. I much prefer LWTSH, even if it is bits and pieces of other songs.

I just find WDIAGW to be really catchy, I guess. LWTSH is the better song, especially the Extended Dance Mix, but if I could only listen to one ... I'd be tempted to pick WDIAGW.

:lol:

Didn't she anticipate being with a man rather than Cunter this time around?

Now, Ethiopian food sounds interesting. I don't think I've ever had anything from any African country. :(

mysterious_jen said:

oh shes been out again ?

sweet . i hope her oversharing this time is better than last .

We need some quality oversharing. We haven't had much for a while. Of course, you seem to have a story from Thursday that you've teased us with ...

Axver said:

We need some quality oversharing. We haven't had much for a while. Of course, you seem to have a story from Thursday that you've teased us with ...

yeah and thats all you getting, although i think i can top it with last nights escapades on msn

:eeklaugh:

phillyfan26 said:
Recommendation: Do NOT attempt to write music at 1:30 in the morning.

Upgraded to Strong Recommendation. I'm not even sure what this is supposed to be.

mysterious_jen said:
and with that, im going to do some ironing.

:tongue:

Bring us stories upon your return or I will continue to poison your dreams! :evil:

The Sad Punk said:

It's really nice, a lot of really interesting spices. Plus you get to eat with your hands! :happy:

:lol:

I'm surprised you can find Ethiopian in SA, though. :wink:

Axver said:

Just say it's avantgarde.

My first album is going to be earnest. You have to do that before you can claim avantgarde and be taken seriously.

I've finished six songs, I want eleven to take to the studio.

The Sad Punk said:

You do understand that now that you have mentioned this, we must hear your 1:30 work.

Yeah, he has no option now.

phillyfan26 said:

My first album is going to be earnest. You have to do that before you can claim avantgarde and be taken seriously.

I've finished six songs, I want eleven to take to the studio.

Nah, I can name plenty of bands who were avantgarde from the start. Then, maybe you have a point, as barely anybody knows these bands! Stupid people.

Chaos at the bottom of a hill
Where were the heroes to take the place
Somewhere on the other side
A man went forth to join the race
Sweet sounds of summer resting
Ripped through like a tidal wave
Nothing left alone, nothing disturbed
Nothing anyone's gonna save

2:03 AM.

And my avant-garde shit has killed the thread.

I may have to e-mail some real lyrics to Axver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom