Cunter, Switzerland superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
wait you guys get the day after easter off? wtf??? lucky aussies.

Of course. It's Easter Monday. How can you NOT have it off? Zombie Jeebus is a great convenient excuse for a holiday with choccies. :up:

The Sad Punk said:

Hillsong is based in NSW though. :madspit:

Touche. But NSW doesn't count for anything. And Hillsong barely qualifies as religion anyway. It's more a scam with a thin veneer of religiosity.

So last night in that sort of dreaming but still awake state, I noticed that I was contemplating making a fake account on Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's forum.

Is this an awesome idea, or just a good one?

The Sad Punk said:
So last night in that sort of dreaming but still awake state, I noticed that I was contemplating making a fake account on Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's forum.

Do it and be obsessed with the low hmmmmmmn.

The Sad Punk said:

awesome !

bring on the lolz .

Is this a good first post on Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrradnauseum's forum?

-----

Hello all :)

I am a 28 yeer. old Yemeni man who first hear the band Bono when I travel lived in Ankara for my theoloiy studys. I was born paralysed from knee down and it did not help me for my travels and so I hadden to learn drive car at age 7, wich is 3 yrs. earleer than most persons in my village.

But when I first hear U2 song version of Coal Porter's "Night & Day" and hearing such a powerfull G5 I felt a feeling that I had never felt..... not even in prayar.... I began to walk.

It is true what they say
the healing power of Bono is there today!!

BTW I also love his low hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm's in deep voice for Dying Pirate song it is my new favorite and very well done. Bono is definitly better vocals than Mel Torme, Francka Sinatra, or "Pretenda to the Throne" Freddy Mercuria, the dirty HOMO Persian we call "al'Fajataship"

----------

The Sad Punk said:
Is this a good first post on Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrradnauseum's forum?

-----

Hello all :)

I am a 28 yeer. old Yemeni man who first hear the band Bono when I travel lived in Ankara for my theoloiy studys. I was born paralysed from knee down and it did not help me for my travels and so I hadden to learn drive car at age 7, wich is 3 yrs. earleer than most persons in my village.

But when I first hear U2 song version of Coal Porter's "Night & Day" and hearing such a powerfull G5 I felt a feeling that I had never felt..... not even in prayar.... I began to walk.

It is true what they say
the healing power of Bono is there today!!

BTW I also love his low hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm's in deep voice for Dying Pirate song it is my new favorite and very well done. Bono is definitly better vocals than Mel Torme, Francka Sinatra, or "Pretenda to the Throne" Freddy Mercuria, the dirty HOMO Persian we call "al'Fajataship"

----------

:lmao: :lmao: 5 stars ! but a bit tooooo obvious as a piss take. eh post it anyway . :lol:

Back with cheap choccies and hot cross buns. :drool:

And Bonnie, that's bloody hysterical. :lmao:

I haven't had ANY hot cross buns this year, so I simply had to buy some. :drool:

I can't wait for Maj. to see my post.

Axver said:
I haven't had ANY hot cross buns this year, so I simply had to buy some. :drool:

I haven't had any either. Mum had some frozen ones, but said they tasted terrible. It's a pity, they're the only sultana-related food I actually like. :(

OK, what creeps me out on that forum is this subforum:

Your Bono voice highlight tips - 0 Posts in 0 Threads
Add your tips on Bono voice highlights

... what now? Tips to do what? Make Bono hit the high C more often? Get him to make low hmmmmms? I don't even want to know!

The Sad Punk said:
I haven't had any either. Mum had some frozen ones, but said they tasted terrible. It's a pity, they're the only sultana-related food I actually like. :(

Mine probably aren't going to be that good, but hell, a hot cross bun is a hot cross bun. Just as long as it doesn't have peel in it. Bleh.

And you're not into fruit toast?

Axver said:
OK, what creeps me out on that forum is this subforum:

Your Bono voice highlight tips - 0 Posts in 0 Threads
Add your tips on Bono voice highlights

... what now? Tips to do what? Make Bono hit the high C more often? Get him to make low hmmmmms? I don't even want to know!

I think they're betting on how long he'll be able to hold the high C in Bad next time it's played live.

I found another winner, here on the Washington 8/16/92 performance of SBS

"Bono sings the song in a little different way then usally."

What a highlight! I think it's because it's somewhat well established that the band was intoxicated during the show.

The Sad Punk said:

I think they're betting on how long he'll be able to hold the high C in Bad next time it's played live.

What a highlight! I think it's because it's somewhat well established that the band was intoxicated during the show.

:lol: bono was fucking blind during this performance and hits the "in this town in this town " part of SBS in an amazing register.

The Sad Punk said:

:lol: You can just imagine them having a pool, can't you?

Bad high C:
1. He do not hit it
2. He hit it brief
3. He hold it 1-3 second
4. He hold it 3-7 second
5. He hold it long

Pick correct, you win special 20 minute clip of Bono voice highlights.

:lmao: Classic. It's like he doesn't really have a clue about what Bono's doing either. So many of the comments are so generic, in an "I actually haven't much of an idea about singing" sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom