Cunter, Switzerland superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amusingly, you killed that thread too.

I can't handle reading any posts I've made from before summer 2007. I was a fucking moron.

From my count, I've only made two posts ever in which I was maybe under the influence of alcohol.

Mine's been a decision to type shit like that problem.

My posts were becoming progressively more meaningful. And then I got involved in chat threads.

phillyfan26 said:
Mine's been a decision to type shit like that problem.

My posts were becoming progressively more meaningful. And then I got involved in chat threads.

I don't need anything to help me type stupid shit.

I was starting to drift away from Interference before we started these chat threads.

The Kunstmuseum made certain i was totally addicted again.

Taking a few minute break from work.

hardyharhar said:

Has/can Lila get this remaster, we're in dire need of Waiata. You can tell me to bugger off if you want :)

Khan - hardyharhar had asked about Waiata (sp?) many pages back (see above). Anything you can do to hell a Finn fan out? :flirt:

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
I guess to me, if you don't mind (we thank you very much in advance!)

madeleinesmom at yahoooooooooooooo
no problem :)

btw since it's the remaster, it's titled corroboree since it was released in australia :mad: just so you're not like "she sent me the wrong album!" :)

you're welcome :)

taxes :yikes: i've got my federal stuff all straightened out and i've already got my refund...state taxes are another story since i technically shouldn't have any in my state, yet i somehow paid nearly $800 in state taxes last year and my employer is doing as little as possible to rectify it :|

I have business numbers to get together. I finally balanced the (business) checkbook thru January 2008. I'm feeling a little better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom