Cunter, Switzerland superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:

crikey your keen !

Realistically, if we keep going at the current postwhorehouse rate, I'll reach it in May sometime.

But I'm going to have shitloads of work to do in the coming month, so I may be a bit scarce.

Varitek said:
:yawn: might be time to go back to bed. glad i caught your 40k, ax

Glad you were here to own me so well! :lol:

G'nigh- er, morning? :wave:

liamcool said:

So you mean yet more 2000 word essays to breeze through?

Partially. But I do have some serious shit to do at the Royal Historical Society. April should be an intense month there.

yeah i went to the website a few days ago. i think we were in anus then.

um has anyone downloaded this?

In the "Highlights live" section you can download a mix of Bonos voice highlights, it is 35 min long but only 32,8 mb in size.

mysterious_jen said:

:lmao: even pleba has limits and self regulates stalkers

I would not be shocked if he tried to meet Bono, held a microphone up to him, and said "can you sing the high C from Bad for my website?"

Varitek said:
yeah i went to the website a few days ago. i think we were in anus then.

um has anyone downloaded this?

THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES? No thanks. I love how he says it's only 32.8MB in size as if that's a good thing. Great, so you've compiled all of Bono's vocal highlights, and now you're going to compress the shit out of them so they sound thin, watery, and lose a lot of their dynamics. Clever thinking. :up:

Axver said:

THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES? No thanks. I love how he says it's only 32.8MB in size as if that's a good thing. Great, so you've compiled all of Bono's vocal highlights, and now you're going to compress the shit out of them so they sound thin, watery, and lose a lot of their dynamics. Clever thinking. :up:

I know, that's what I thought. But it's probably good for a laugh, for the first 3 minutes.

Varitek said:
gooodbye ruuuuby tuesday

Snippetry.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom