Cunter, Switzerland superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sad Punk said:

I find it genuinely funny (and perhaps a little disturbing) that soon after Vaz made the Guinness poster, someone started a thread asking for the other photos taken of fat Bono lounging about in Croatia.

:huh:

I don't even want to contemplate it.

Axver said:
... wow. Larry is even more incompetent than my hyperbole says.
I wonder if they left the stickers on there when Adam was doing the keyboard bits...

... also, that looks like the keyboards we had in our music classroom at school.

(edit: never mind.)

The Sad Punk said:

His jiggling is almost hypnotic.

Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

It's driving me mad trying to place where that's from.

Alisaura said:

I wonder if they left the stickers on there when Adam was doing the keyboard bits...

... also, that looks like the keyboards we had in our music classroom at school.

The thing you have to understand about (most of) PLEBA is that they just don't CARE if Bono's got a beer belly or Edge has no hair or that Larry hasn't smiled since 1978 or that Adam had a bloody awful hairdo....
(which I think is rather refreshing)

So refreshing that you posted in the Fan Fiction section? :wink:

It's refreshing, but also very disturbing.

Axver said:

It's driving me mad trying to place where that's from.

simpsons.jpg

mysterious_jen said:

ali's work is fucking fantastic thank you very much .

:|

and far toooo smart for pleba! not an ounce of smut .

I wouldn't know, I'd never go into the Fan Fiction section. The only reason I ever went into PLEBA was for the captions thread, which was the only funny thing happening on Interference until Mia and Vari's threads popped up in EYKIW.

Alisaura said:

:lol:

We can excuse Adam though. It's no secret that if you met him in the street, you'd probably outsmart him at bass knowledge. Larry tries to pretend to be a serious musician.

major_panic said:

I wouldn't know, I'd never go into the Fan Fiction section. The only reason I ever went into PLEBA was for the captions thread, which was the only funny thing happening on Interference until Mia and Vari's threads popped up in EYKIW.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
so you admit going there for things other than motivational poster material !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom