Cunter, Switzerland superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sad Punk said:
Oh, cool.

Go on.

I don't remember all too well how it started, but at some point back when I was 17, Kate admitted she found Bono attractive in some picture of him shirtless from the early eighties. In fact, I believe he was just in his underwear. This led to her being embarrassed about it at school one day, when she said something and got the response "yes, but you like Bono in his tighty whities".

So I screencapped a few instances of Bono shirtless and threw them into conversations whenever I got the chance, to embarrass her further.

Axver said:

I don't remember all too well how it started, but at some point back when I was 17, Kate admitted she found Bono attractive in some picture of him shirtless from the early eighties. In fact, I believe he was just in his underwear. This led to her being embarrassed about it at school one day, when she said something and got the response "yes, but you like Bono in his tighty whities".

So I screencapped a few instances of Bono shirtless and threw them into conversations whenever I got the chance, to embarrass her further.

hehehheheheheh

of course feel free to throw them in here at any time for examples .... :shifty:

Axver said:

:lol:

Alright, that's a valid enough reason. I certainly wasn't about to make any unsourced statement about you being a closet Pleban. Or any showGAYship of any kind.

mysterious_jen said:

hehehheheheheh

of course feel free to throw them in here at any time for examples .... :shifty:

Why, Jen? This is a respectable thread for Gentlemen and also Rather Gentleladies, so there shall be no such tripe.

Oh, alright.

bonoshirtlessbwxl9.jpg

The Sad Punk said:

:lol:

Alright, that's a valid enough reason. I certainly wasn't about to make any unsourced statement about you being a closet Pleban. Or any showGAYship of any kind.

Now who would do something like that?

Also, am I going insane, or does The Edge look like he's a fuckin' Bee Gee in the Streets music video?

Axver said:
Also, am I going insane, or does The Edge look like he's a fuckin' Bee Gee in the Streets music video?

He looks like a weird combination of all of them, really, for most of the JT era.

The Sad Punk said:
Speaking of closet PLEBAns... how come I saw major panic lurking in PLEBA just now?

:whistle:

Alisaura said:

Speaking of closet PLEBAns... how come I saw major panic lurking in PLEBA just now?

:whistle:

It's the best place to get photos for the motivational poster stuff :up:

For example, see above.

Otherwise,

ShowGAYship!

mysterious_jen said:

you are getting off thinking about me dreaming about a train's parts arent you ?

:flirt:

I'm just enjoying poisoning your dreams. :evil:

major_panic said:

It's the best place to get photos for the motivational poster stuff :up:

For example, see above.

Otherwise,

ShowGAYship!

I find it genuinely funny (and perhaps a little disturbing) that soon after Vaz made the Guinness poster, someone started a thread asking for the other photos taken of fat Bono lounging about in Croatia.

major_panic said:

I got it from PLEBA, so it must be true!

Seriously, it is.

... wow. Larry is even more incompetent than my hyperbole says.

The Sad Punk said:

I find it genuinely funny (and perhaps a little disturbing) that soon after Vaz made the Guinness poster, someone started a thread asking for the other photos taken of fat Bono lounging about in Croatia.

... somebody ... wants ... to see that?! :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom