Cunter, Switzerland superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
poster44226683.jpg

coolian2 said:

I still don't know if i find Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs site funnier than gabrielvox's site.

We should have a vote about that one, and it'll be pretty damned close, because the videos on gabrielvox's site are shitloads funny, but Peterrrrrrrrr's site has got gems like "How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb All Because Of You A nice scream before Edge's solo." and "Various Artists - Rogue's Gallery A Dying Sailor To His Shipmates Bono sings with a very deep voice."

The Sad Punk said:
It seems that a lot of the highlights are simply when Bono hits the right, intended note.

Not a good sign.

Someone start a parallel website: "Bono's singing highlights" and just list all the times he actually remembers all of the words to a song in the right order.

major_panic said:

Someone start a parallel website: "Bono's singing highlights" and just list all the times he actually remembers all of the words to a song in the right order.

How about "Bono's memory highlights", when he actually gets some setlist trivia right? It's just amazing how many times I note in U2VT comments that "Bono says this song hasn't been played since X, but [it was played in Y/it didn't exist until Zed]".

mysterious_jen said:
ax just saw your "blurry images" poster , hahahahhahahahahah

yeah its true . :lol:

Haha, I was hoping you'd appreciate that. :wink:

HOLY SHIT Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrr's website's forum:

Originally posted by Victoria

Bono's voice is a gift to us. From whom, I don't know, since I don't have any believe in God. But it's a gift that we should be grateful to be have received. His voice is no like any others. It's incredibly awsome, beautiful and make your cheeks all wet of tears of joy.
May Bono live forever and have the voice with him for always.
Thank you Bono for making us happy by listening to your music.
Many hugs from me. // Victoria.

Originally posted by guest

Do you think Bono sounds like Jesus? Discuss.

Originally posted by guest

Please do not insult Bono by comparing his voice to Jesus. Bono is in a whole different league.

:lmao: :lmao:

THERRRRRRE ARRRRRRRE OTHERRRRRRR PEOPLE LIKE PETERRRRR OUT THERRRRRRE?!

2002-01-25 - Ireland
When The Stars Go Blue
Bono shouts "Where Do You Go" with an amazing hoarse sound. 3:59 in the video.\

Someone really needs help. Bono singing with "an amazing hoarse sound" pretty much sums up the Popmart and Elevation tours...

I didn't know you could put 'amazing' and 'hoarse' together without negation.

The Sad Punk said:
Having fun there Maj?

The last time I had this much fun online was looking at gabrielvox's website :laugh: :laugh:

So anyway, seeing as Ax looks like Adam, I think he should be playing bass in Phail, and not Ali. Ali can play guitar, and I can sing, and Daniel can play drums! Then it'll really be Phail...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom