Cumby, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can email you some witty anecdotes with pictures of me to add some interest to the evening if you like :wink:

:lol: You could also e-mail me your mobile number so that we can call you and you can hear how much fun we're having without you. :wink:

did LMP ever calculate the total of the Interference Top 50 movies thread/ Top 10 actors/actresses/directors?

you need at least half a packet to get the energy you need for the day :hyper:

:lol:

Shame Tim Tams cost so fucking much.

Shame EVERYTHING costs so fucking much. Seriously, what the HELL is with the price of cheese at the moment? Besides nasty Coles home brand plastic crap that induces nauseau, I couldn't find a single 1kg block for under $10.

goddammit Ax, I just F-d around for ages trying to figure out how to do PM's, it used to be so easy. . . and then I realise that you're not even premium :angry:

OK, so now I"ll have to dig up your email, back in a minute :D

:laugh: You can PM me, I can read them; I just can't reply.

But if you'd rather e-mail, amakaxver[at]gmail.com :)

:lol: now if I could only figure out how to use the darn thing :hmm:

I've had my current phone for four years and still don't know everything I can do with it! :laugh:

As long as I can call or text people, I don't really feel the need to use any other features, though.

I've had my current phone for four years and still don't know everything I can do with it! :laugh:

As long as I can call or text people, I don't really feel the need to use any other features, though.

that's all I use tooo

lol. Im Ashley (bono_212)s little sister.

Im not sure whats wrong with but it hurts when I walk lol.
And Im 16.

oh I'd already found that out by the time you'd posted
I'm still gonna call you Brit-Brit and in my head you will look like Brittny Spears

first time I've multi-quoted :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom