Cumby, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Less a song and more Steven Wilson putting weird shit on tape when he was about our age and had a home studio to run amok in. And was quite probably very high.

As for starting with Porcupine Tree, I always recommend Stupid Dream. But really, Stupid Dream, Lightbulb Sun, and In Absentia are all good places to start in terms of accessibility. Or just download songs like Lazarus, Trains, Waiting, The Sound Of Muzak, Piano Lessons, and Blackest Eyes.

Not sure if they'd be your thing or not.

I love Lazarus that 's for sure

Hey, cin, tomorrow evening: dinner with Bonnie, U-Wen, Ali, and I. Jen if she can make it into Melbourne. You think you may be able to make it too?

I just wrote my first really nice guitar riff. It's so nice, I'm still having trouble playing it properly myself.

I just played around with some arpeggioed chords, and voila, here it is.

I'm proud of myself.

Hey, cin, tomorrow evening: dinner with Bonnie, U-Wen, Ali, and I. Jen if she can make it into Melbourne. You think you may be able to make it too?

nup, I've already PM'd Jen, sorry :sad:

So I went for allergy tests yesterday and found that I'm allergic to . . . . . ... . . . dust. :rolleyes: Because I get sooo sick with hayfever all year round I have to go on a course of injections to cure me and the first needle is later on today. Mr Doctor man said that I'll probably be feeling slightly crappy for a few days so I don't think I'd be very good company. I have to have a needle every week for 12 weeks and then monthly for 2 years!!! :angry: The bestest part is that I"m not allowed to get pregnant or the whole course is pointless :D

the end

Last edited:

So I went for allergy tests yesterday and found that I'm allergic to . . . . . ... . . . dust. :rolleyes: Because I get sooo sick with hayfever all year round I have to go on a course of injections to cure me and the first needle is later on today. Mr Doctor man said that I'll probably be feeling slightly crappy for a few days so I don't think I'd be very good company. I have to have a needle every week for 12 weeks and then monthly for 2 years!!! :angry: The bestest part is that I"m not allowed to get pregnant or the whole course is pointless :D

the end

Children, fuck them.

Well don't....because it's...you know, uh....illegal and stuff.

the end

Wow, that's really shit. We'll miss you. :sad: :hug:

:lol::lol: I'll be tucked up under a quilt in my jammies watching Spicks and Specks while you guys are tearing up the town. :doh:

We'll hopefully be having great Indian and feeling sorry for you not being able to join in. :wink:

Ax, can you link me to your top fifty albums thing? I want to see how much of it I've listened to. Probably not much.

Last edited:
People, take it from me: getting to 2:30pm having only eaten two double choc Tim Tams all day really isn't the wisest move on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom