Cumby, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many aspects of Winter that I enjoy. But, shoveling it is a bitch, driving in it is truly dangerous, a lot of elderly and homeless die due to the frigid temperatures, and so, I have mixed feelings about it.

Heat kills too :grumpy:

But no you're right.

I mean, if we only had a wheelbarrow, that would be something.

Where we did we put that wheelbarrow the albino had?

Over the albino, I think.

Well, why didn't you list that among our assets in the first place?

NSW, I need book suggestions. I'm trying to read the Stand right now (unabridged version :yikes: ) but I'm just not really getting into it, probably because I watched the movie first :sigh:

NSW, I need book suggestions. I'm trying to read the Stand right now (unabridged version :yikes: ) but I'm just not really getting into it, probably because I watched the movie first :sigh:

Never watch the movie first!!!

What genre of book do you want to read.

Hey, before I even mention any books at all, Maya might want to caution about reading.

Maya?

Never watch the movie first!!!

What genre of book do you want to read.

Hey, before I even mention any books at all, Maya might want to caution about reading.

Maya?

I try not to watch the movie first ever, but this was long before I was really into Stephen King.

I like most kinds of books, I just love to read.

caution about reading? :uhoh:

readin iz 4 suckas!

Yes, Ashley. I do not agree with the above, but I feel that it's important for you to hear both sides of the reading argument.

You like all genres?

Name me some books you've read and liked, or, read and hated. I need some help here, I have no idea what your tastes are like.

Ashley, help me to help you!

man i am so pissed. i didn't go to the gym tonight bc this guy was gonna call. we were supposed to get together tonight to work on our labs. so like a tool i waited and waited, putting off my precious gymtime. the bitch never called.

eff him. tomorrow, i'm going to the gym after class. and i'm gonna be there as long as i fucking want. then i'm finna go to the sto and get me some grapes. black seedless grapes. bc i'm a badass like that. yeah that's right. i went there. rage ave represent! the maya waits for noone.

Yes, Ashley. I do not agree with the above, but I feel that it's important for you to hear both sides of the reading argument.

You like all genres?

Name me some books you've read and liked, or, read and hated. I need some help here, I have no idea what your tastes are like.

Ashley, help me to help you!

Lol yes, I realize that was quite vague.

Well I do like Stephen King ...

I also really like a GOOD mystery. Not really into the ones though that an author spits out once a month.

LOTR definitely

Umm...I wasn't impressed by The Da Vinci Code...at all, one of the worst books I ever Read (Angels and Demons was also terrible, but it was HILARIOUS and I loved it).

I like classics too, Mutiny on The Bounty, 3 Musketeers, Pride and Prejudice, etc.

That probably helped, not at all

man i am so pissed. i didn't go to the gym tonight bc this guy was gonna call. we were supposed to get together tonight to work on our labs. so like a tool i waited and waited, putting off my precious gymtime. the bitch never called.

eff him. tomorrow, i'm going to the gym after class. and i'm gonna be there as long as i fucking want. then i'm finna go to the sto and get me some grapes. black seedless grapes. bc i'm a badass like that. yeah that's right. i went there. rage ave represent! the maya waits for noone.

This might be one of the most hilarious rantz ever

Lol yes, I realize that was quite vague.

Well I do like Stephen King ...

I also really like a GOOD mystery. Not really into the ones though that a author spits out once a month.

LOTR definitely

Umm...I wasn't impressed by The Da Vinci Code...at all, one of the worst books I ever Read (Angels and Demons was also terrible, but it was HILARIOUS and I loved it).

I like classics too, Mutiny on The Bounty, 3 Musketeers, Pride and Prejudice, etc.

That probably helped, not at all

It helps a little. The DaVinci code was garbage.

Ashley, what genre are you in the mood for? Or two genres.

You're really starting to resemble Beav. It's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom